How do you all deal with Anger?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but the fact that you think you're not good enough for people is no ones fault but your own, just saying. Have some confidence in yourself.

Lowlander said:
No offense, but the fact that you think you're not good enough for people is no ones fault but your own, just saying. Have some confidence in yourself.

OK well when it keeps happening over and over and ******* over again, what does that mean? That I'm not good enough for the ones I want. It's not just a thought, it's a fact. Confidence is doing absolutely zero good. I'm just fundamentally deficient.

But the ones who are on my level are just boring, unattractive people. I don't want to just learn to be complacent with them. That's it, that's what I get. I don't get to be happy. I don't get the good stuff. I get to learn to fake being happy. I get to go through the motions instead of get the real thing. Because that's all I'm good enough for and I'll all ever be good enough for.

As my momma says.

"People who work hard, get what they want."

There's no such thing as "the lucky few". There's people who complain about life and do nothing, lazy people, normal people, people who work hard.

It's totally up to you to decide who you wanna be.

Rainbows said:
As my momma says.

"People who work hard, get what they want."

There's no such thing as "the lucky few". There's people who complain about life and do nothing, lazy people, normal people, people who work hard.

It's totally up to you to decide who you wanna be.

I tried believing that honeysuckle for a while but its just not true. I've seen a lot of people work hard and get nothing but tired. I've also seen a lot of people not lift a finger but have everything fall into their lap. Clearly I have no choice in the matter. I get what I'm going to get and it doesn't matter what I do because I am at my core wrong, insufficient, just not good enough.

There are people that things work out for. They are the minority. Then there's most people, that things just never really work out for. It doesn't matter what they do. Things just don't work. They don't get the ideas, don't get the job, don't get the girl. They might get something, but it won't be what they want. It will be chosen at complete random by life. That's the majority and that must be the group I belong to. Sure they can work a little and get a LITTLE extra, but it will never be as much as someone who's just special from the start.

TheSkaFish said:
Case said:
Welcome to adulthood. Being sick of inequity, rejection, and unfairness, is a part of life. You're just not adapting to it. You're kicking and screaming at what the rest of us let roll off our backs.

I hope you feel better soon. I mean that.

No. There are a few people out there who somehow don't have to experience it. And all I ******* get is it. Man, how I wish rejection had some kind of living form that I could ******* kill. God. I'm literally ITCHING with anger right now. I want to break everything in sight. I honestly don't know how I'll make it through the day.

I just don't know how the fresia she could say all those wonderful things and not mean them. Like seriously, what the hell makes a person do that. I never say anything to anyone I don't mean. I don't use words lightly. I don't say I hate someone that I only mildly dislike and I don't say I love someone I am indifferent to. I don't say that someone is awesome when I think they are not worth talking to. I don't try to help people, repeatedly and in depth, that I don't give a rat's ass about. How the fresia could she have said all that if I didn't mean a goddamn thing to her? Why? What's the point?

And if I can't have her, then it may as well be too late. Most people suck. Most people are so goddamn boring. Look around and you'll see it's true. If that's all I can get then I really don't know if it's worth it. I think I probably would be violent or abusive, or at the very least just too depressed to put any kind of work into a relationship that to me is ******* worthless.

What's so tragic about your situation? I'm 35 and never had any interest from women, and you dare call me and others "smug"?

"How could she not mean what she said?" She's 19. Young women are fickle like that. You wouldn't want a relationship with her or most women her age. It wouldn't last. And honestly for a guy with no hobbies, job or place of his own ... pot...kettle..black...etc.

You once said you wouldn't take a job because it was beneath you. You deserve better, blah blah blah

How about you stop doing the same things over and over again (which would make you insane, btw) and start doing something different? Like not living in the fantasy world where you think you have a girl that was never yours to begin with. Like not living in a fantasy where you think just because someone has a tattoo or rides a motorcycle, they are a bad person. Like not living in this fantasy that you think you are entitled to anything without working for it.

Seriously, you would rather have the leftovers of some "bad boy ******" than actually go out and find yourself a life that doesn't revolve around someone you have mistakenly thought was your right to have. Just ******* stop dude....

TheRealCallie said:
You once said you wouldn't take a job because it was beneath you. You deserve better, blah blah blah

How about you stop doing the same things over and over again (which would make you insane, btw) and start doing something different? Like not living in the fantasy world where you think you have a girl that was never yours to begin with. Like not living in a fantasy where you think just because someone has a tattoo or rides a motorcycle, they are a bad person. Like not living in this fantasy that you think you are entitled to anything without working for it.

Seriously, you would rather have the leftovers of some "bad boy ******" than actually go out and find yourself a life that doesn't revolve around someone you have mistakenly thought was your right to have. Just ******* stop dude....

What the fresia? You know why I said that job was beneath me? Because I trained all my life for the specific goddamn purpose of being above such jobs. That is what I was told to do if I wanted to avoid such a fate and I ******* did as I was told to do for that very reason.

What else that frustrates me is that I dont' have any of the usual disqualifiers. I'm not too fat nor too thin, I'm not retarded, I'm not actually a jerk (though when you get kicked around as much as I have it starts to take its toll), and I'm not ugly either. I'm not a felon. I'm trustworthy. I'm conversational. I can be interesting when I want. So what gives? Basically it's like, I just don't get to get anywhere because fresia me, that's why. No reason. Just because fresia me. That's all. That's my life. You don't get _____, because fresia you. That's why. And now that I know that's what I'm living under, what kind of life could I possibly expect to find. One of zero opportunities that are actually anything good. I can probably only attract ugly, boring, slow, mediocre women. That's who I get for companionship in my one life while I just wait to die. Meanwhile the "cool" guys just use their macho image to have their pick of the lot and all the fun that goes with it. Because it embraces them and tells me to go to hell.

TheSkaFish said:
Lowlander said:

OK well when it keeps happening over and over and ******* over again, what does that mean? That I'm not good enough for the ones I want. It's not just a thought, it's a fact. Confidence is doing absolutely zero good. I'm just fundamentally deficient.

But the ones who are on my level are just boring, unattractive people. I don't want to just learn to be complacent with them. That's it, that's what I get. I don't get to be happy. I don't get the good stuff. I get to learn to fake being happy. I get to go through the motions instead of get the real thing. Because that's all I'm good enough for and I'll all ever be good enough for.

Can you tell me on how it is a 'fact' that you're not good enough for anyone? Is there any evidence of your claim? Also, you say confidence is doing zero good, but may I ask you which confidence you are talking about in the first place? Also, you say that people on your level ore boring, unattractive people. Does that make you a boring and unattractive person as well? Because if that is true, you got to work on yourself .. I mean .. you're saying others are boring, but since they are supposedly 'on your level', look at yourself before judging others and work on yourself instead of chasing ghosts instead, so you can chase not ghosts, but people you can actually touch, people who are actually 'on your level'. The thing is, you got to level up.

TheSkaFish said:
What the fresia? You know why I said that job was beneath me? Because I trained all my life for the specific goddamn purpose of being above such jobs. That is what I was told to do if I wanted to avoid such a fate and I ******* did as I was told to do for that very reason.

What else that frustrates me is that I dont' have any of the usual disqualifiers. I'm not too fat nor too thin, I'm not retarded, I'm not actually a jerk (though when you get kicked around as much as I have it starts to take its toll), and I'm not ugly either. I'm not a felon. I'm trustworthy. I'm conversational. I can be interesting when I want. So what gives? Basically it's like, I just don't get to get anywhere because fresia me, that's why. No reason. Just because fresia me. That's all. That's my life. You don't get _____, because fresia you. That's why.

Yeah, you said that, but you know what...sometimes you have to take a lesser mother ******* job before you can get a better one. People do what they have to do to pay the bills. Perhaps that isn't an issue for you. Perhaps you don't have any bills. Perhaps you need some to find out what life is really like. Doesn't matter what you TRAINED for, what matters is that you are working to take care of yourself and being responsible.

"I'm not retarded" Dude, totally not ******* cool :club:

And yes, with that attitude and the fantasy/denial you are living in, the only thing you will EVER get is "because fresia you."

Grow up, you are a 27 year old boy throwing a hissy fit and chases after a 19 year old girl that was never yours. Seriously, get a clue

TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:

What else that frustrates me is that I dont' have any of the usual disqualifiers. I'm not too fat nor too thin, I'm not retarded, I'm not actually a jerk (though when you get kicked around as much as I have it starts to take its toll), and I'm not ugly either. I'm not a felon. I'm trustworthy. I'm conversational. I can be interesting when I want. So what gives? Basically it's like, I just don't get to get anywhere because fresia me, that's why. No reason. Just because fresia me. That's all. That's my life. You don't get _____, because fresia you. That's why.

Yeah, you said that, but you know what...sometimes you have to take a lesser mother ******* job before you can get a better one. People do what they have to do to pay the bills. Perhaps that isn't an issue for you. Perhaps you don't have any bills. Perhaps you need some to find out what life is really like. Doesn't matter what you TRAINED for, what matters is that you are working to take care of yourself and being responsible.

And yes, with that attitude and the fantasy/denial you are living in, the only thing you will EVER get is "because fresia you."

Grow up, you are a 27 year old boy throwing a hissy fit and chases after a 19 year old girl that was never yours. Seriously, get a clue

Yeah. As in clinically/functionally retarded. The medical condition, not the insult.

You aren't helping at all. All you ever do is add fuel to the fire. Seriously, piss off.

TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:

What else that frustrates me is that I dont' have any of the usual disqualifiers. I'm not too fat nor too thin, I'm not retarded, I'm not actually a jerk (though when you get kicked around as much as I have it starts to take its toll), and I'm not ugly either. I'm not a felon. I'm trustworthy. I'm conversational. I can be interesting when I want. So what gives? Basically it's like, I just don't get to get anywhere because fresia me, that's why. No reason. Just because fresia me. That's all. That's my life. You don't get _____, because fresia you. That's why. And now that I know that's what I'm living under, what kind of life could I possibly expect to find. One of zero opportunities that are actually anything good. I can probably only attract ugly, boring, slow, mediocre women. That's who I get for companionship in my one life while I just wait to die. Meanwhile the "cool" guys just use their macho image to have their pick of the lot and all the fun that goes with it. Because it embraces them and tells me to go to hell.

Skafishey person. What is your favourite type of fish?

TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:

Yeah. As in clinically/functionally retarded. The medical condition, not the insult.

You aren't helping at all. All you ever do is add fuel to the fire. Seriously, piss off.

There's 16 pages of people telling you that you are wrong and that your anger is bad for you. That there's no such thing as levels. That you need to let go.

Your only response is "fresia you."

Really though, what are we supposed to say? "Yes, Skafish, you are right. You deserve everything and those people who happen to like tattoo's and motorcycles and make stupid decisions in their life are not worthy of happiness."

Well.. that's not nice.

Simply put: People are trying to help you realise that you need to do something about your situation (and move on.)

Lowlander said:
Can you tell me on how it is a 'fact' that you're not good enough for anyone? Is there any evidence of your claim? Also, you say confidence is doing zero good, but may I ask you which confidence you are talking about in the first place? Also, you say that people on your level ore boring, unattractive people. Does that make you a boring and unattractive person as well? Because if that is true, you got to work on yourself .. I mean .. you're saying others are boring, but since they are supposedly 'on your level', look at yourself before judging others and work on yourself instead of chasing ghosts instead, so you can chase not ghosts, but people you can actually touch, people who are actually 'on your level'. The thing is, you got to level up.

Just the way things have worked out and how they never seem to change. I used to try to change my beliefs and attitudes to see if it would make a difference, but it didn't really. I was still getting honeysuckle on, still getting rejected, still getting nowhere. The only difference was that I told myself it was just temporary and that one day I'd figure it out. Now I see that it is not. I'm just not someone who gets to choose.

I don't know. I don't think I am ugly. I used to think so but now I don't. Still, only unattractive, dull women have ever even hinted at any attraction to me.

The thing is, if I just can't have her because well fresia me, then leveling up doesn't matter. It means that this is the ceiling and any effort I spend trying to level up will be in vain. I just can't do any better because that's the constraints life has placed on me. That's all I'm made for.

TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:

The term is 'mentally handicapped', or 'learning disabled'. "Retarded" is considered offensive now. Another example of a lack of social awareness and tact, just one of your problems.

******* hell, you're really going to nitpick me over word choice? Is it not obvious what I meant? The medical condition, whatever you want to call it. I don't have it.

Everyone always says, "move on, move on, you need to move on" Move on to what, exactly? Just accepting that I'll never be with the one I want? That the best I can hope for is someone who will only ever be just ok in my eyes? That that's all I get in my one ******* life???? And you all wonder why I get so mad.

Oh, so you're saying you are more deserving of someone to spend your life with than someone who is mentally handicapped? Seriously....wow, just ******* wow. Get some respect and some tact.

TheSkaFish said:
Lowlander said:

Just the way things have worked out and how they never seem to change. I used to try to change my beliefs and attitudes to see if it would make a difference, but it didn't really. I was still getting honeysuckle on, still getting rejected, still getting nowhere. The only difference was that I told myself it was just temporary and that one day I'd figure it out. Now I see that it is not. I'm just not someone who gets to choose.

I don't know. I don't think I am ugly. I used to think so but now I don't. Still, only unattractive, dull women have ever even hinted at any attraction to me.

The thing is, if I just can't have her because well fresia me, then leveling up doesn't matter. It means that this is the ceiling and any effort I spend trying to level up will be in vain. I just can't do any better because that's the constraints life has placed on me. That's all I'm made for.

Then use cheats to go through the ceiling.

TheRealCallie said:
Oh, so you're saying you are more deserving of someone to spend your life with than someone who is mentally handicapped? Seriously....wow, just ******* wow. Get some respect and some tact.

There you go again. More smugness and agitation. I started this thread asking for help with a problem and this is almost all of what I have received. Besides - no. I've been respectful all my life and look what's done for me - nothing, that's what. It's landed me right here. Maybe if I'd been a jerk all along I'd actually be living the good life right now. Maybe if I'd been a jerk all my life I'd actually be attractive, instead of trapped.

TheSkaFish said:
******* hell, you're really going to nitpick me over word choice? Is it not obvious what I meant? The medical condition, whatever you want to call it. I don't have it.

Everyone always says, "move on, move on, you need to move on" Move on to what, exactly? Just accepting that I'll never be with the one I want? That the best I can hope for is someone who will only ever be just ok in my eyes? That that's all I get in my one ******* life???? And you all wonder why I get so mad.

Yea it's obvious but also beside the point. It's another example of how you refer to others. Just about all you posts involve categorizing people as dull, average, worthless, not worth your time and so on, in contrast to some girl/women you've pedestalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back