How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Had that dream about Her again.
+Had that dream about Her again.

+Breakfast is yummy.
+So is coffee.
+Going to go change my brakes.

I actaully watched a a couple of movies today.
This is great progress for me...I havn't been able to watch a movie for years.
I stopped listening to music for almost a year....

Anyway..I was watching The Twilight and The UnderderWorld (rise of lucen).
I like these type of Romantic, Vampires, Unforbidden love, Action pack films.

The most romatic line in the twilight was.
She said " you stupid vampire"
He said "you wild untammed fealion"...or something like that...lol

Lonesome Crow said:
I actaully watched a a couple of movies today.
This is great progress for me...I havn't been able to watch a movie for years.
I stopped listening to music for almost a year....

Anyway..I was watching The Twilight and The UnderderWorld (rise of lucen).
I like these type of Romantic, Vampires, Unforbidden love, Action pack films.

The most romatic line in the twilight was.
She said " you stupid vampire"
He said "you wild untammed fealion"...or something like that...lol

Lonesome I have a hard time watching a whole movie too
but my flavor runs towards really twisted love stories, the ones that dont turn out happy..... gotta love those.

ledchick said:
Lonesome I have a hard time watching a whole movie too
but my flavor runs towards really twisted love stories, the ones that dont turn out happy..... gotta love those.

Twisted love stories...mmm that's the story of my life :p
Especailly the unforbidden ones...lol

I remember my ex-wf telling me..her parents would dis-owned her
if she married me..
I also remember sneaking into her bedroom every other night
while her parents were alseep...lmao

I think it's more about the test of love and a lot of lust (romance):)
Now far would you go and do if you love someone.
The heart wants what the heart wants even though the rest
of the world or life dosn't approve of it. Love deeply in the moment
and savor each moment. Freedom to live and love...yet even
if you have to die for that freedom to love.
Yeah..it was pretty twisted for him to be chained and watched her get fried at the stack

The titanic...another twisted romantic forbidden love film with
a not so happy ending. lol

went on a long drive today approximately 2 hours
hung out with one of my new friend (2nd date)
chilled at home
then went to see some old friends from back in the day and had a pizza dinner
average fun day

Went to school. Even though its going to be done soon I really don't want it to because I will have more spare time and I am dreading that. Actually had a chance to come home and relax for a bit before work. Work was ok. Its nice to go to a place where I can work for a few hours when I am not scheduled. My boss is quite a cool lady. Then I came home and ate some Chinese food. It was depressing going in the restaurant to pick up and seeing many people on dates and families eating together. Its something I haven't done in such a long time. I miss it. Now I am going to spend the rest of my night here and maybe make some tea later.

Tried to figure out something to do on Friday while my Ex had a fun time instead of hang out with me. I ended up taking a nap after not finding anything to do all day, fresia.

Pretty shite so far, but i'm gonna make it better by having a nap.

I'll dream of a world filled with heavy metal music, alcohol, Mia Kirshner and pizza :D

well, honeysuckle !
As I have stated before I am being evicted, so this is the day my MASSIVEyard sale began......
I do not like to have this much to do....I am not used to having to deal with people....grrrrrr......much less people that do not want to pay for something that is OBVIOUSLY worth the reduced price I have placed on it.
Then I have had some really what I would call 'cool' people, what others would call just weirdos... come to my sale and they did give me a few laughs.
Overall I am exhausted, have not taken any meds because I ACTUALLY have to be alert! lol and cannot wait until this is over.
BIG PLUS I have made over $600.00!!! That is half of what I need to move! Yeah for what hard work can accomplish.
I am tired worn out grouchy hungry achy a bit phobic at the moment and just wishing for some rest.
So I can do it again one more day tomorrow!
Hope someone out there is having a good one! :my:

Lets see... I mowed the lawn, cut the bushes and mom had some people over for a BBQ. People were loud and obnoxiouse ( all women ) so I just ate my burned slabs of meat and salad. after that I wen't upstairs to watch a movie. I give it a overall Meh

I've been feeling pretty sereen lately.
Just going with the flow.
I didn't do anything today, that's okay too.

I've been keeping my eyes out for a new automobile to buy. I'm not in a big hurry anymore.

My friend kind of gave me some honeysuckle..but I'm not tripping out on her, either.
I listen to what she had to say and how its effecting or feel about our relationship.
It's all good..

Ahh, ehhh okay

Tidied a family member's room because I wanted to make her happy.. it worked.. she seems more cheerful. Each time the phone rings I think my MIL has died from cancer.. she is close to death now.

I feel an ocean of sadness about her sickness and impending death. I worry about my hubby's heart and how the stress of losing his Mum will affect him.. isn't life wonderful at times NOT..

My animals bring much joy into my life.. there is nothing like running a hand over my black lab's head and have her look at me adoringly..

Anyway folks think I'm too old for this site and I'm not lonely.. I am one of those people that can amuse myself with a book, an old movie, a walk along the beach, some art/craft or a hobby etc..

I think maybe I joined the wrong site and should be in a carer's site..

about as well as i expected

My day's been OK. I woke up at 04:27pm though, I went out briefly and somebody I hate told me I was fat, I don't feel too well today.

Latest posts

Back