How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotsman said:
I'd indicate to my staff to bring you a hot chocolate. 'But boss...' They'd say. 'Just bring her the chocolate, I'll handle this'

How would you respond if I told you the cake you'd been eating contained 15 million calories per slice? Very moreish.

For the first time in my life, I'd probably vomit on purpose. o_O How dare you, sir!

How would you respond if I asked you to clean up said vomit. I mean....it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

My fault? i take umbrage at that madam!! I'd vomit on your vomit and do that motion to my staff thing again.

How would you respond if we left said tea and cake shop and everyone outside was a zombie, but everyone indoors was not?

Scotsman said:
My fault? i take umbrage at that madam!! I'd vomit on your vomit and do that motion to my staff thing again.

How would you respond if we left said tea and cake shop and everyone outside was a zombie, but everyone indoors was not?

Well duh - Id get my ass back inside!!!

How would you respond if your staff turned into zombies?!

I'd probably not pay them for the overtime I'd make them work, that's for sure.

That and, well..hope they don't want sick-pay.

How would you respond if suddenly, there was an incredibly cute and adorable LIVING SOMETHING but you only had one Hazmat suit?

Dunno.

How would you respond if I told you I can't poop?

"honeysuckle bro, that must be pretty crappy!"

How would you respond if someone could not stop making bad word play jokes all day long?

I actually think corny jokes are pretty funny.

How would you respond if you had to change your full name once a month?

Get bored and suffer the consequences.

How would you respond if you were banned from the forum?

I would die of acute myocardial infarction.

How would you respond if someone anonymously sends you a birthday card?

Be slightly flattered, but then annoyed it was late.

How would you respond if I told you I was Stephen Hawkins?

I would give you a standing ovation.

How would you respond if you win the Nobel prize?

I'd react by having a huge ego.

How would you respond if you effected someone, despite them not showing it?

I'd say 'if you're gonna tell me that, call it a rabbit'

How would you respond if I told you I'd gutted and boned a rabbit? Boned as in took the meat off the bone, not... You know. Just to be clear!!!

Scotsman said:
I'd say 'if you're gonna tell me that, call it a rabbit'

How would you respond if I told you I'd gutted and boned a rabbit? Boned as in took the meat off the bone, not... You know. Just to be clear!!!

I'd say that I DID eat bunny legs once. :D lol

How would you respond if I threw crackers at your head?

Why, I'd dodge and weave like any decent ninja.

How would you respond if I turned up at your house and painted it tartan, inside and out?

Latest posts

Back