How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....Id call my landlord and when she arrived, I'd jump up and down and point my finger at you, while yelling, "It was HIM!!!!!" Then, I'd tell her to ask you if you were a "real" highlander. :cool:

How would you respond if I showed up at YOUR house with popcorn and a movie? :D

Hahaha!
Well, I'd call MY landlord complaining of a pest problem. Haha! If its popcorn with sugar you'd be welcome through my door.

How would you respond if, out of nowhere, I displayed my highlander credentials :p

:D Millions?? You flatter me! Haha!

I'd happily sit there with my burgers, my chocolate and other miscellaneous treats. Then when I was full and bored with the movie I'd start throwing melted warm chocolates at your head in the birth of a new sport.

How would you respond if I spent the entire movie singing various Celine Dion songs right in your face?

Scotsman said:
:D Millions?? You flatter me! Haha!

I'd happily sit there with my burgers, my chocolate and other miscellaneous treats. Then when I was full and bored with the movie I'd start throwing melted warm chocolates at your head in the birth of a new sport.

How would you respond if I spent the entire movie singing various Celine Dion songs right in your face?

One of us would like die. Me from the sheer agony, or you, from a blow to the head. lol

How would you respond if I offered you the keys to my car?

If I die, you die!!

I'd take your keys, rob a bank, leave clues to your identity in the car, like nerf bullets, popcorn and so forth. Come home, park the car, stash the loot and pretend like nothing happened. Keep you entertained until the Feds arrived and look all shocked and disgusted. And watch them cart you off, as you look back and see me waving, eating your popcorn and dressed as Celine Dion. Eve was most definitely framed!!

How would you respond if I requested permission to visit you in prison?

OMG I cant stop laughing!!!!!! I can't even think of a snappy response - you win! :p lol

How would you respond if you saw me playing pool...alone...looking all depressed and lonely? :(

I like winning. But not in a Charlie sheen way.

Well I'd of course come over and cheer you up, play you at pool, and generally make you forget why you were depressed.

How would you respond if I didn't cheer you up?

Scotsman said:
I like winning. But not in a Charlie sheen way.

Well I'd of course come over and cheer you up, play you at pool, and generally make you forget why you were depressed.

How would you respond if I didn't cheer you up?

Impossible. :D You always cheer me up!

How would you respond if I said I suck at pool?

:D that's a nice thing to say. Likewise.

I'd say so what, we're playing for fun. But I'd suspect I was being hustled. So therefore I'd pretend to suck too then hustle the hustler - should I have to. Either that or I'd suggest we go chocolate throwing instead.

How would you respond if I started a conga during our game?

Scotsman said:
:D that's a nice thing to say. Likewise.

I'd say so what, we're playing for fun. But I'd suspect I was being hustled. So therefore I'd pretend to suck too then hustle the hustler - should I have to. Either that or I'd suggest we go chocolate throwing instead.

How would you respond if I started a conga during our game?

I'd fall in line behind you of course. :cool:

How would you respond if a REALLY lovely lady came up to us while we were playing pool and asked you to dance? :D

I'd say thanks but no thanks. I'm playing pool with my popcorn hogging, head clubbing, nerf gunning, depressed and lonely friend. I'm enjoying that thanks. And i've got a conga to arrange. But I'd be gracious of course. :)

How would you respond if a guy asked you the same thing?

I'd politely decline and indicate that Im currently hustling...err...I mean playing pool with my warm chocolate-lobbing, car-thieving, bank robbing buddy who looks fondly at his misspent youth. :D

How would you respond if I said Im going to bed now, that you need another thread buddy? lol :p

Haha! We have a deal then.

I'd say I think it's time for me to do the same. I wouldn't cry into my pillow at all.

How would you respond if I said cheers for the laughs and goodnight?

Scotsman said:
Haha! We have a deal then.

I'd say I think it's time for me to do the same. I wouldn't cry into my pillow at all.

How would you respond if I said cheers for the laughs and goodnight?

I'd say right back at ya. :D Goodnight.

And I'd leave a question for the next victi....I mean member...

How would you respond if you woke up and your toes were frozen solid?

I'd scold myself for getting so drunk that I fell asleep with my feet sticking out of my igloo.

How would you respond if you were mugged by someone wearing a Barney the Dinosaur costume?

I would use my powers to summon a massive meteor to crash into the earth, thus bringing on a second ice age and rendering all dinosaurs (and men in dinosaur suits) extinct.

How would you respond If I told you I was an ambassador from another planet here to forge trade links with planet Earth?

Shrug it off.

How would you respond if I told you that I'd supply you loads of cheese for the entire year?

Sell it.

How would you respond if you were in a shop and a costumer starts threatening you with a knife?

Grab the knife, do a triple twist backflip and cut his throat in mid-air.

How would you respond if I told you I was responding from the ISS?

Latest posts

Back