I Love You

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three other important words: Don't give up

(well, 4 words, just don't count the contraction :))

I felt that way at one point in my life too and I didn't give up. And I'm very glad that I didn't. Hang in there.

Three other important words: Don't give up

(well, 4 words, just don't count the contraction :))

I felt that way at one point in my life too and I didn't give up. And I'm very glad that I didn't. Hang in there.

Just change "don't" to "never" and there can be no disputing that it's three words. But yeah, that's the key. You only fail when you give up, so just don't do that. You also need to constantly work on yourself. Not to get what you want, but to be a better person for yourself, so you can like yourself and who you are.

Neither will i and many others around me and online. As someone i wanted to like recently told me "you can't make everyone like you". If I can't make at least any one like me i certainly can't make at least one love me. I also keep in mind those who heard the words many times ended up divorced and broken. Now that i think about it, it wasn't easy for me to say in the past "i like you" or "i love you" and absolutely impossible now. I always thought me being involved with someone implied "like" or "love". Now it means nothing to me and from me as there's no permanence in life and everything is going to honeysuckle anyway.

Latest posts

Back