I need inspiration!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valixy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope you can help me out here!

I'll be visiting my boyfriend this October to celebrate his 22th birthday. Last year I didn't have the money nor resources to do anything special for him so I thought this time I'm going to try and make up for it.

But the problem is.. I don't know how. The last time I had a boyfriend was when I was 17 so I'm very rusty with everything that has to do with relationships and the opposite sex :/ I definitely need suggestions!

What would make a guy feel special on his birthday? Do any of you have stories or experiences you'd like to share? What would some nice gifts be? So far I've gotten him lots of European candies he likes, pre-ordered a video game that's going to be sent to him on the release date as an early birthday gift and when I'm over there I'll probably go to the mall and get a Wii U. He plays rugby/likes sports, video games, music, movies, and studies criminal justice.

Do a good deed today and help this noobie out! :p

*cough* A figurative key to the garden gate of course. At least for his birthday :D

strip tease on his favorite game/rugby/whatever song

to stay in theme with criminal justice, some handcuffs also will do

I'll just quote a word you said yourself:

I don't think it's hundreds of gifts that make people happy but simple things like knowing that you care about them and how much, seeing a well-made birthday message showing what they mean to you and that you value the day of their birth, taking them somewhere that's a surprise or watching a movie.

It looks like you've already got plenty especially with the Wii-U. I think the rest needs to be the very basic and simple things such as kindness, jokes and playing a game with him like the above posts say. The basic things that make it a fun day.

Well I was going to suggest sex, but since every other person in this thread did... :p

Honestly, it sounds like the gifts you've prepared already are pretty good. I think those, along with your presence, will be enough to make it a special day for him.

Maybe write him a nice letter or card, tell him how you feel about him. I'm sure he'll love it.

Thank you for the suggestions :)

Your replies confirmed my "theories". It's just that we do special and cute things for each other on a daily base so I was wondering if he would expect more on his birthday.

If it were me, I'd consider the perfect gift would be my GF traveling to spend time with me.
Any object / gift is icing ion the cake - whether or not there even is a cake ;)

ABrokenMan said:
If it were me, I'd consider the perfect gift would be my GF traveling to spend time with me.
Any object / gift is icing ion the cake - whether or not there even is a cake ;)

Good man

And bum sex. When a girl let's you do that, then you know she really loves you.

Latest posts

Back