i never got what i wanted in life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
since i was 4 years old i had eye sight problem and asthma i missed lots of school i was in hospital 2 weeks every few months.so i missed a lot school i was also kept back becasue of it for few years.down on top of that i have learning difficulty i had problems with writing reading and maths.i was also school outcast with no friends i was excluded from every thing i had also weigh problem with hand made uniform because i would not wear the normal size school uniform.i was also bullied by girls in my school life was impossoble for me i never got break from it.

i though going new schooll would be better it was much worse no freinds again i picked on by boys in new school i was called names and verbal abused and i was held up against the wall with fist to my face he was punch me in the face in the school hall .i was kicked by girls at school
i was spit on by girl at school called smelly by girls i went to school with
i failed my leaving cert and i had respect it i was in class by girls who did not want me there .

so i could not get in collage the points were too low i had waste 2 years if my life waiting in to collage in new city .i try get accommodation but i was not accept by few of them i was throwing out one on the 1st day for no reason she gave one look and phone me and said no.
i moved new accommodation for months i lived with stuck trainee nurse who never shut up about her self and hundreds of new friends who one day decide try out her nurceing powers had send me in to mental hospital
for 2 days no knew where i was i got throwing of the hew house
then i live in hostel for rest of the year

i moved in accommodation in 2nd year i was attacked and then i was throwing next house by stuck up girls who did not want me there
i had no friends and no social life i had one friend out 600 students
she went away with out word so i had no body to talk to

i never got exams for job i wanted i never had single boyfriend in collage
no social life i had no friends i spend most of time with counsellor try to help me adapt to life in collage alone .like school no on would sit with me
no one would parting me the lab either
the teacher on collage said i was stupid they knew i had learning difficulty they did not care and walked away .

i was not allowed travel to europe my father would not let me now he still will not let me ,all he does put down tell never gave me complaiment or once of niceness just you useless ***** and useless cunt you stupid .

i have been counselling since i was 6 years old till now.i never got my job i wanted i never got to see Europe i never had gruops of freinds to hang with i never got invited to house parties and never invited any where i can get my driver linece after 4 years of trying

i can not moved out the town i lived in since i was child which i hated
i can never leave it as hard i try .

now i have nothing now i don't have hope no more

When all seems lost, you still have yourself! :)

It sounds like you've face a hard life. I won't pretend otherwise.
But, it's the perfect way to show everyone in the world how even those with hardships such as yours, can still make something of themselves.

We've all faced hardships in some way or point in our lives. Some of us worse then others. I'm a male and I've never picked on you, nor have I ever been ugly to you. If I can do that, think about how many other people can as well. I'm not special in anyway shape or form. I'm simply sitting here listening to what you have to say and trying to be as heart felt with an answer as possible.

I've seen you post before about troubles you've had. I'm not saying this to upset you, but you have to try and move past them. It's the only way to heal Unlucky. There will always be someone who is mean to you. No one will like everyone and everyone has there own issues and ways to deal with them.

If I could, I would recommend you try and post in the thread I've made called, "Once A Day Challenge." It's about trying to find one thing you like about yourself everyday. If you can't find something every day or every week. It's okay. But if you keep trying, slowly you'll see that there is more to you then you give yourself credit for.

Hopefully with time, you'll start to see how many great things you have about yourself. That's the idea of the thread. To help yourself grow. I'm not forcing you or anything, just wanted to perhaps give you another option to think about. There are so many people that are hurting in this world Unlucky. There are even people in far more pain then yourself.

The question is, "What are you going to do about it?" Keep fighting through the rough spots and the darkness. There is a life you'd be happy to have. It may take a long time, it certainly is for me. However, because of my desire to keep going, I'm slowly seeing the changes. Changes I'm very grateful for.

Hopefully you'll see that I'm only trying to help you. I'll leave you with a link to the thread and a heart felt hug. Take care of yourself Unlucky. The world may only seem dark and horrific. That's only because it's all you've allowed yourself to see. There can be such beauty to it as well! :)

http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-once-a-day-challenge

Take care! :)

i never wanted to end up like this i never though i would be like have it impossible hard other people i know have much easier
they have travelled job love friends oppotunites adventure success love find them every day they lots of friends on facebook to talk to at night i have no body to talk to .there this guy all he does put photo up girls add him with no effort they like him and he travelled the world he has been on the Erasmus twice .he has tons of freinds and girls always wnat to know him and he finish collage and has job straight out of collage and he has another job he has 2 jobs and in comparison to him i have nothing at all
i send 200 cvs i got nothing after months of trying he got job straight out of collage not then a week he already has job this is guy who said i have better life he one very very very lucky guy he has no accommodation to pay for he lives at home

unlucky in life said:
i never wanted to end up like this i never though i would be like have it impossible hard other people i know have much easier
they have travelled job love friends oppotunites adventure success love find them every day they lots of friends on facebook to talk to at night i have no body to talk to .there this guy all he does put photo up girls add him with no effort they like him and he travelled the world he has been on the Erasmus twice .he has tons of freinds and girls always wnat to know him and he finish collage and has job straight out of collage and he has another job he has 2 jobs and in comparison to him i have nothing at all
i send 200 cvs i got nothing after months of trying he got job straight out of collage not then a week he already has job this is guy who said i have better life he one very very very lucky guy he has no accommodation to pay for he lives at home

And still others have it WORSE than you.... YOU make excuses for yourself so you don't have to do anything. You may not like that I say that, but it's true. NO ONE else is responsible for your hardships other than yourself. Change what you don't like. YOU have to do something to change your situation.

And are you seriously STILL obsessing over facebook guy? :rolleyes:

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

And still others have it WORSE than you.... YOU make excuses for yourself so you don't have to do anything. You may not like that I say that, but it's true. NO ONE else is responsible for your hardships than yourself. Change what you don't like. YOU have to do something to change your situation.

And are you seriously STILL obsessing over facebook guy? :eyeroll:

is that so i am fault of my learning difficulty my asthma and weeks in hospital my bad eye sight me been bullied that all my fault really i did not know that .all that my fault all those genetic faults are my fault really

ok let see we ask other people if any one there do yee agree all this stuff is my fault genetic flaws and poor up bringing is all my fault does any one agree with her ?

unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

And still others have it WORSE than you.... YOU make excuses for yourself so you don't have to do anything. You may not like that I say that, but it's true. NO ONE else is responsible for your hardships than yourself. Change what you don't like. YOU have to do something to change your situation.

And are you seriously STILL obsessing over facebook guy? :eyeroll:

is that so i am fault of my learning difficulty my asthma and weeks in hospital my bad eye sight me been bullied that all my fault really i did not know that .all that my fault all those genetic faults are my fault really

ok let see we ask other people if any one there do yee agree all this stuff is my fault genetic flaws and poor up bringing is all my fault does any one agree with her ?

It's YOUR fault that you use them as EXCUSES so you don't have to TRY.

MILLIONS of people have learning disabilities.... MILLIONS of people have asthma...MILLIONS of people are in hospitals...MILLIONS of people have bad eyesight...MILLIONS of people get bullied. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and DO SOMETHING to help yourself.

It's not your fault for genetics, but you have to grow up one of these days and realize that your ATTITUDE is your fault. You have one of the sorriest attitudes I've ever come across.

VanillaCreme said:
It's not your fault for genetics, but you have to grow up one of these days and realize that your ATTITUDE is your fault. You have one of the sorriest attitudes I've ever come across.

i know NOT its my fault but i have it hard i was crying this morning to trying to find a job and get my licence living country town with no where to go and no one to talk , i have awful hard growing i end like this i have made efforts but they go no where . i am so stressed out my hair has got grey and light from stress being so lonely looking for job and having no freinds no one to like me i have no one to talk to at night .i lived in hosue with no cental heating and no hot water no shower and no bath room i used wash my hair in the yard with kettle i had no room of my own till i was 20 years old i used have share bed room with my mother and father
i have travel 30 miles to buy pair of shoes

i am afraid i end alone and no friends i will get out this one horse town i have hated since child hood .i also trying cope with all my other defects too

Ledia said:
hi there unlucky. where have you been?

crap as usaully worse not then ever

Not everyone has it easy growing up. You've got to leave the past, in the past.

for example he very lucky very lucky i work hard too in life but i am not lucky i am never lucky today i walked mile in heat with broken shoes becasue i have no where to get pair where i live

here is example of very very lucky guy

all he does put photo up girls add him with no effort they like him and he travelled the world he has been on the Erasmus twice .he has tons of freinds and girls always wnat to know him and he finish collage and has job straight out of collage and he has another job he has 2 jobs and in comparison to him i have nothing at all

The thing is, you have to realize that nothing he gets or doesn't get should affect you.

So he gets the girlies and the jobs with ease. But do you really know that? He could be doing so much behind the scenes that you don't realize. Focus on you. That is the key here. If all you do is simply look at another person's life and wonder why you didn't get to have it, you'll never be happy.

We all want things and don't get them sometimes. It's a hard lesson of life. We can't have it all. But, if you try and change the situation, you can find a life worth living! :) I promise

Dark_Poet said:
The thing is, you have to realize that nothing he gets or doesn't get should affect you.

So he gets the girlies and the jobs with ease. But do you really know that? He could be doing so much behind the scenes that you don't realize. Focus on you. That is the key here. If all you do is simply look at another person's life and wonder why you didn't get to have it, you'll never be happy.

We all want things and don't get them sometimes. It's a hard lesson of life. We can't have it all. But, if you try and change the situation, you can find a life worth living! :) I promise
i have tried very hard i really have tried hard but he has halo effect working for him too.i don't have the halo effect to work for me.he lives huge city where opportunitys are every where i live small country town this how bad it is have to travel 40 miles to buys shoes 40 miles or 62 kms he does not have to this i do

unlucky in life said:
i have travel 30 miles to buy pair of shoes

unlucky in life said:
have to travel 40 miles to buys shoes 40 miles or 62 kms he does not have to this i do

Pick one and stick with it. Stop contradicting yourself. It's all you ever do. NO ONE ******* CARES ABOUT FACEBOOK GUY. STOP OBSESSING OVER HIM, YOU DON'T KNOW HIM, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.
YOUR life is on YOU. You can choose to do something with it or continue to WHINE about how bad you have it. But ya know what, A BILLION people in this world have it SO much worse than you EVER will, so just ******* stop with the ******* excuses.

VanillaCreme said:
Unlucky, you have no friends because of the way you act.

its not i have no where to make them no where at all .there is nothing to do here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back