Ideal dates?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annik

Reaction score
I don't date, I never have. I've always had long relationships with people I've got to know before we've met and we have just met up to spend time together without really doing anything.

I worry I'd find dating difficult for many emotional and practical reasons. I really don't enjoy a lot of the typical date ideas and some even fill me with fear and dread.

I was wondering what peoples ideal date would be?

I dont really know, because I havent gone on any "real" dates. My first and last relationship was with someone who became my friend and it ended up in a retationship.

I dont know how to date or what to do at one, its all to akward for me... But if I ever get desperate guess I have to

SummerRain said:
I dont really know, because I havent gone on any "real" dates. My first and last relationship was with someone who became my friend and it ended up in a retationship.

I dont know how to date or what to do at one, its all to akward for me... But if I ever get desperate guess I have to

I find that quite comforting. I mean its always nice to know you're not the only one that feels a certain way. My relationships kind of skipped that first dating period and went right to committed and spending time together if that makes sense.

The idea of being asked out on a proper evening date is a bit terrifying!

Playing tic tac toa?

Eriously...I dont know what the hell and Idea date is...beccuase Ive experinced or dated plenty and did various things...
The list is way too fucken long.
And some of the stuff I do on dates.
Poeple fine unacceptiable or whatever the fresia....
Geeze..Ill just say
We go bowling? I watch her ass wiggle..Make out with her. Crack jokes
with while were throwing gutter balls
all night.

Or having brunch @ a resturant over looking a lake. Very beautiful setting.
Very romantic. Then take strolls with her at verious scenics tails or veiw piont. Make out with her like lovers , hold her in my arms...etc..etc
Then go window shoping in various gift shops..trying out whatever..sometimes just making fools out of ourselve..laughig and having a good time...

Or sometoimes its....
fresia dinner...fresia the movies.
Lest just get down to business..Do the naughty and fresia our brains out all night.

As long as your both having a good time
and getting to know each other..its all good.

annik said:
SummerRain said:

I find that quite comforting. I mean its always nice to know you're not the only one that feels a certain way. My relationships kind of skipped that first dating period and went right to committed and spending time together if that makes sense.

The idea of being asked out on a proper evening date is a bit terrifying!

It really is specially with somebody you dont know or never met at all. Its hard getting to know someone but its even harder when you know that he or she is looking for a retationship.

Because of that of all that pressure the situation becomes very akward.

Drink in a pub with some chatting. Maybe a meal depending on her taste. Walk somewhere nice and quiet (weather permitting). Maybe sit down for a while and talk, watching the sky or the sea or something. Take her home. Quick kiss goodnight. Until the next time, beautiful.

Never had a date, though, so perhaps I should amend what I'd do to get more success. ;)

Going to Taco Bell, getting whatever we want, and then go back home to eat and watch movies. And then play video games.

I haven't dated too. But if I'd be able to, I want it to be an experience which I will be comfortable and so as my date... so I have to say.... ICE CREAM!!! :D and then video games, the old classic ones with joystick or a DVD marathon.

She stops, eyes me from head to toe, sighs and says: 'You'll have to do, I guess.'

I love girls and food. :D

So it would probably be eating whatever we would like, not some restaurant or anything fancy, something humble and simple. Probably eat outside (park or anything). Later we would drive around and walk around town. Later we would make out and I drop her off at her home. XD

I think I'd like to go to dinner with a girl, but my stupid messed up ear has sort of ruined that aspiration of mine. I have a feeling I'd have to keep asking for her to repeat herself in any kind of noisy restaurant :rolleyes:

I think my ultimate date would just be the cinema. Sounds cliched, but meh. Just watching some film, laughing at how good/crap it was, possibly subtle cuddling in the darkness, perhaps if I really go wild with my imagination a little kiss at the end of it all.

Ah, a man can dream! :)

My ideal date should be something adventurous!! I hate dining and doing conventional romance stuff - it's sooo cheesy and goddamn boring. I like actions ;d haha. Like going skiing, or tobogganing, snorkeling. Or... what's better is doing something creative without the guy having to spend honeysuckle loads of money..... Like who can climb to the top of the tree first, or treasure hunting, or videogames, or just taking weird photos... stuff like that... It's okay to have quiet time (I love to just spend time with the guy at home alone all to myself too ;P), but for all the time it's so boring... I don't want things, I want to do things.

Well the good thing about all of this....I can still go to the zoo without a date. :cool:

Start off with a little catherines wheel and some ball gags for the first date. Its a little too fast to go for the whips and chains right away.

my ideal first date would be at least a 5-8 hour event. to be bluntly honest. first i'd like to go get something to eat together doesn't bother me what diner we go to. after that i'd like to go on a long walk and stop by a park/river and sit there and talk for a long while as well. Then after that go and play mini golf and fair games (games that give you tickets/ i'm a master of them) and then some time around then start holding hands and then go to a movie and cuddle a little. then after the movie go somewhere we can sit and talk for a little longer and maybe eat and drink a little. at the end of the night some kissing but i really like to take dating slow.

Latest posts

Back