If you can´t get love, would you rely on sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sex is meaningless without love. It goes from an expression of something wholesome and meaningful to something hollow and unfulfilling.

xaero said:
Sex is meaningless without love. It goes from an expression of something wholesome and meaningful to something hollow and unfulfilling.

I agree with this. I have no experience, but it's something I've always felt to be true. Sometimes I think if I ever got a chance (which I haven't yet, in my 28 years, not once), then I would just throw in the towel and say I'm tired of caring cause it's got me no where and just accept whoever I "get". But then, I think it's not what I really want and I shouldn't ever settle for anything that I don't truly want, I should never give up because you never know what could happen.

I'm a very passionate person. I want the aspects of my life to be special. I don't want sex to be just another part of the mundane daily routine. I only want to be with a girl who makes me feel alive.

xaero said:

Reproduction.

VanillaCreme said:
xaero said:

Reproduction.

The thread is about the emotional aspects of sex, not biological.

xaero said:
VanillaCreme said:
xaero said:

Reproduction.

The thread is about the emotional aspects of sex, not biological.

Yes, but it's not completely useless otherwise.

Yamira said:
If you meet someone, who clearly tells you, that he/ she will never fall in love with you (whatever reason) but they would like to have sex with you - would you do it? Maybe even have a long-term affair?

If she's above a 5 hot and below the crazy line, I'd say yes.

The loneliness after sex with someone who doesn´t love you or probably who isn´t even a good friend of you is huge. But I need to be touched or to be loved (even if its only physical) and isn´t it better to have at least that than just nothing? Is the pain afterwards worth the happy and fun hours before?

If you don't enjoy it, you shouldn't do it. Compromising your principles is the first step on the path to soul-destruction.

Latest posts

Back