Im 20 and never had a girlfriend in my life. Is this bad?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh at the moment I could care less about worthless gf title and lady that goes along with it. More or less I am just missing talking to my friend everyday about worthless crap. Family makes you really appreciate being alone. Because at least you dont get the off handed joke comment about being truly alone.

Jeremi said:
You don't have to worry about your age. You have all the time in the world to find a girlfriend. 20 is nothing. And how many people under 20 do you think can say that they've been in a SERIOUS relationship?
Non-serious relationships give you the social experience needed to seek out a serious relationship. ^^

mimizu said:
Non-serious relationships give you the social experience needed to seek out a serious relationship. ^^
true.
after so many non-serious relationships, flings and such I sorts of developed a seriousrelationship phobia lol

bluey said:
Plies GOD if you are really there this is the time for miracles ,,, Give me one cos I truly do deserve it.... ps a nice one not one of them messed up honeysuckle ones that you dis out.
eeexactly, thats what I have been saying all along..

e.m.e. said:
mimizu said:
true.
after so many non-serious relationships, fligs and such I sorts of developed a seriousrelationship phobia lol

I never really understood how flings start, I guess I've never had one or I'm programed not to have flings or something, maybe I'm too serious...

NeverMore said:
e.m.e. said:
mimizu said:
true.
after so many non-serious relationships, fligs and such I sorts of developed a seriousrelationship phobia lol

I never really understood how flings start, I guess I've never had one or I'm programed not to have flings or something, maybe I'm too serious...

me i stay away from having a fling. I dont want the BAD KARMA to get me.

I'm 22, never had a gf. Wow, it's really depressing to read that line after writing it. I mean, yeah, at some point I'll have one but it sure sucks to be in this position at the moment.

toxic-tears said:
by the way, any one know what a "fling" is?
mybe I've been getting it wrong all along...lol

e.m.e. said:
toxic-tears said:
by the way, any one know what a "fling" is?
mybe I've been getting it wrong all along...lol

isn't a fling a non-serious relationship that's pretty much just based on physical desire?

Lonely Boy from OZ said:
Well... I didn't want to be into the whole feeling sorry for myself thing again, but maybe I need to express this.

I am 20 yrs old and I have never had a girlfriend. Most women on this planet seem to dislike me :(. I have experienced cruelty from women since grade school and it still happens occasionally... mostly in comes in rude remarks or basic body language.

I'm a shy person, which doesn't help and I have no luck. All my friends, two of which i believe are as shy as I, have had unbelievable luck.. women seemed to come to them. Besides there just doesn't seem to be anybody who is for me out there.

I'm single my whole life. It's very depressing to be lonely. I'll be 22 years old next month. :(

yeah I hear ya...I'll be twenty in...a week or so? Never had a boyfriend. But ya know what? Right now I am not too worried about it, I have a lot of other things to sort out at the moment and its probably better that I am not in a relationship; I have all the room I need to deal with my own issues before I start getting tangled up in someone else's.

Not that you should have everything all worked out before hand, but sometimes you gotta do things on your own. Ya know?

Im 18 and ive never had a friend who was a girl...let alone a gf. In my own opinion this is very far from normal, but thats just life for u... god i need to keep reminding myself that something good will come along...

You guys are all lame...I'm sorry, but somebody had to say it! Listen here. I've never had a girlfriend either, but ya know what? Who needs 'em? I'm perfectly fine doing everything in life alone. I like riding my bike alone. Shooting pool alone. Going to the movies alone. Crying myself to sleep alone. The last thing I need in my life is somebody snuggling me or kissing me or, pfft...******* me! God gave me my right hand for a reason, and I intend to put it to good use 'till the day I die! The rest of you should be perfectly content in doing the same. Suck it up.

Rawr! said:
You guys are all lame...I'm sorry, but somebody had to say it! Listen here. I've never had a girlfriend either, but ya know what? Who needs 'em? I'm perfectly fine doing everything in life alone. I like riding my bike alone. Shooting pool alone. Going to the movies alone. Crying myself to sleep alone. The last thing I need in my life is somebody snuggling me or kissing me or, pfft...******* me! God gave me my right hand for a reason, and I intend to put it to good use 'till the day I die! The rest of you should be perfectly content in doing the same. Suck it up.

You never fail to make me laugh.
You. Truly are gods gift to women.
How else could you make such a shitty situation so hilarious?

Qui said:

You gotta make light of the serious things. Otherwise I'd end up like you miserable cretins.

Rawr! said:
Qui said:

You gotta make light of the serious things. Otherwise I'd end up like you miserable cretins.

hope that "you" isn't directed at me...
because, I'm not yet 20, nor am I single.
Nor am I whining about it.

Qui said:
Rawr! said:
Qui said:

hope that "you" isn't directed at me...
because, I'm not yet 20, nor am I single.
Nor am I whining about it.

Settle down there, hoss. Just playin' around.

Latest posts

Back