Intro to the Exit

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niantiel

Reaction score
Hello.
I spend most of my time alone.
My job keeps me locked down pretty hard working too much and I'm too tired or too broke to do too much more other than that. I have like 2 or 3 friends in person that I see once a weekend (the band I'm in) for practice. That's about it though.

I am introverted, so I don't mind it so much. It gets to you after too long of a time though. I saw a picture once online that said: "I want to be alone, I don't want to feel alone." It's kind of like that.

I spend most of my time listening to music (mostly rock and metal), reading up on things online relative to my spirituality and retrogaming on my laptop.

Niantiel said:
Hello.
I spend most of my time alone.
My job keeps me locked down pretty hard working too much and I'm too tired or too broke to do too much more other than that. I have like 2 or 3 friends in person that I see once a weekend (the band I'm in) for practice. That's about it though.

I am introverted, so I don't mind it so much. It gets to you after too long of a time though. I saw a picture once online that said: "I want to be alone, I don't want to feel alone." It's kind of like that.

I spend most of my time listening to music (mostly rock and metal), reading up on things online relative to my spirituality and retrogaming on my laptop.

Welcome matey! always good to have someone here that knows what good music is :D

Latest posts

Back