Ladyforsaken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new here but I really wish you the best in fighting this, my heart goes out to you. It's clear everyone cares about you a lot here, and I'm very sorry for what you are having to go through. Be strong.

Gabriel, Rainbows, and Katerina, your messages have been send her way.

In addition, i have a small update. She mentioned they could not do the chemo today. She did not mention why. She still had oral chemo today. She said they will most likely start with chemo tomorrow.

Thank you so much Rosebolt about all the updates~!!

I shed few tears too...

I see someone has moved the thread to "important threads," (well, of course it's important). Thank you to whoever did that. Will be a bit easier to keep track.

Thanks for keeping us updated Rosebolt and please tell Ladyforsaken that we continue to keep her in our thoughts and will do until she recovers. So much loving warmth coming at you Ladyforsaken x

I will tell her that, Jently. She really appreciates all of your messages.

I also want to thank the moderators for stickying the thread.

How awful to go through such a thing. I have a family member going through almost the same at the moment so I will wish Ladyforsaken what I wish them. To stay strong and positive and don't forget to laugh even though it may be the last thing you feel like doing.

not sure if anyone remembers me, I haven't been around much in quite a while due to a busy work schedule mainly..
lady and I have been friends since the day I signed up here and we continue to chat daily.
honestly I can't even bring myself to read through these posts here.. but I know they will mean a lot to her when she is able to visit here again.
I have nothing wise to say here, or reassuring sentiments to add. the truth is I am scared to think too much. I cant stand the thought of losing her.
I know that some of you may know how great she is, selfless and caring. but I bet most of you only know the tip of the iceberg.
when she comes back, do yourselves a favor and get to know her well.
and until then
my thoughts are with you lady, and egar to chat again.

love \/\/alley

Walley, i have send your well wishes her way.

I also have an update. The doctor told her that she should expect at least 6 months of chemo, during which she's advised not to work. The doctor also said she'll be in the hospital for at least a month.

Rosebolt said:

I also have an update. The doctor told her that she should expect at least 6 months of chemo, during which she's advised not to work. The doctor also said she'll be in the hospital for at least a month.

Well that's good. That doesn't sound like a terminal cancer diagnosis to me. :)

I'm relieved to hear that.

Still keeping her in my thoughts though. I know it won't be easy for her.

Dear Ladyforsaken,

I am at a loss for words. I cannot express how I feel right now. As you already know, you're always in my thoughts. You will get through this, I am sure. I have no doubt. I will pray for you, and, as you already know, will keep the candle lit. May you have a good recovery, may you improve and may you come out even stronger. The community here sends you a lot of love and warmth, please do embrace that, let it fill you with all the energy you need, so that you may feel better and full of positivity.

Take care, Lady, I'll keep you in my thoughts and heart and I'll be sure to check how you're doing as often as time allows me.

~Lowlander

Rosebolt said:

Thanks for update Rosebolt.

I'm so sorry to hear you're sick, Lady F. I noticed you were absent from the forum lately, now I know why :(
I still have your card that you sent last Christmas; it's in my Christmas Card Hall of Fame. Get well soon and I shall look forward to again exchanging cards next Christmas!

-Teresa

I am deeply saddened to hear this. I dont know you as well as the others, but other than chatting in a thread or two and the shout box. I wish you all the best in your fight against this and pray that you will be ok. I know your journey from here on out will be a difficult one to travel and endure. But in the end my hopes are that you will come out on top. All the wonderful things that have been said about you are completely true and our forum is a better and brighter place with you here. Please get better soon, sending positive vibes your way.

Dax

Latest posts

Back