Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope. Your eyes are evil. You look the sort of guy who could stab a man to death without even batting an eyelid.

shells said:
CAS said:
nope. Your eyes are evil. You look the sort of guy who could stab a man to death without even batting an eyelid.

Is that really necessary?

No, it's not. Stop insulting people, CAS. If you don't have anything nice to say about others--and you never do--just be quiet.

argosgold said:

*Long Hair Fetish Activated!!*

Sweet pictures :D

Doubt The Rabbit said:
shells said:
CAS said:

No, it's not. Stop insulting people, CAS. If you don't have anything nice to say about others--and you never do--just be quiet.

argosgold said:

*Long Hair Fetish Activated!!*

Sweet pictures :D

For goodness sake, it's banter. Don't be so sensitive.

shells said:
CAS said:

No, but I'll say it anyway.

trZ said:
Well you're not funny, you're just downright annoying and you're acting like a child.

Who, me?

..I miss eris too and I only read her post for a few days.
Cool pics all.
...N I want to rob your hat DTR.

n514408985_2090004_7986.jpg

Clapping? ...Ages ago, V. v. wasted.

untitled.jpg

In americaaa

CAS said:
shells said:
CAS said:

Alright. Just remember the way you treat people when you find yourself getting kicked down by people around you.

shells said:
CAS said:
shells said:
CAS said:

Alright. Just remember the way you treat people when you find yourself getting kicked down by people around you.

Stop taking yourself so seriously

CAS said:
shells said:
CAS said:
shells said:
CAS said:

Stop taking yourself so seriously

Well, I'd rather do that than go out of my way to make people feel as miserable as I do.

That's my last post on this thread. I know better and I'm not going to drag this silly thing out, lol. >.>

CAS said:

You're the last person who should say anything about one being sensitive, going around making threads about your petty, unbelievably insecure woes. Some people are very shy and have to work up a lot of nerve just to post their pictures. We don't need people like you making up "banter" about it. Like I said, if you can't think of something nice to say, then don't comment on the picture. Nobody asked you.
Now that's all I have to say on the matter. You'll get what's coming to you if you keep up this type of behavior.

Yeah it's pretty obvs. that you're taking out your bitterness on other people. It doesn't come across as if you're some cool guy who doesn't care. Why are you here if so? You're just being a bit of a tosser really. You get what you give.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
CAS said:

You're the last person who should say anything about one being sensitive, going around making threads about your petty, unbelievably insecure woes. Some people are very shy and have to work up a lot of nerve just to post their pictures. We don't need people like you making up "banter" about it. Like I said, if you can't think of something nice to say, then don't comment on the picture. Nobody asked you.
Now that's all I have to say on the matter. You'll get what's coming to you if you keep up this type of behavior.

Knight has been unpleasant to me in the past.

Latest posts

Back