Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha! Finally get to see you - you're beautiful, my dear. :)

Didn't get to see Rainbow's (I always miss it).

Nice pic, Lowly!

Everyone looks great. Aisha and Callie both look stunning - even though Callie is missing half her head :)

Erevetot said:
new here, what a better way to meet people than posting my stupid face? :p

10661848_10204960001823587_6952562550070913452_o.jpg

stupid?...hell no...very handsome?...hell yeah...:)

welcome aboard!

Like I've said many times before, Aisha, you are beautiful and Lowlander I just realised who you look like 'Ike barinholtz'. Google him he's cute! :)

Littlesecret said:
Like I've said many times before, Aisha, you are beautiful and Lowlander I just realised who you look like 'Ike barinholtz'. Google him he's cute! :)

Low also looks like Will Poulter - seriously.

Hi all....thats me ....good to see all of u

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 89
Low does have a slight resemblance to both those people. But he's good looking in any case.

And thank you guys for being so nice. :)

It's great to meet you veegee. You look very pretty.

Aisha said:
Low does have a slight resemblance to both those people. But he's good looking in any case.

And thank you guys for being so nice. :)

It's great to meet you veegee. You look very pretty.

Tx Aisha, you look beautiful too...TC

It's maybe a little bit hypocritical of me to post a picture of myself after complaining that people take too many pictures of themselves on facebook, but here it goes. Also trying to get a decent beard is hard. But if i shave my face i basically look like I'm 16.

Attachments

• IMG_20141106_023109.jpg
    IMG_20141106_023109.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 124
SelfDefenseFamily said:
Also trying to get a decent beard is hard. But if i shave my face i basically look like I'm 16.

I have the same problem with facial hair. But your facial hair is darker than mine. You look good. Someone on my Facebook posted a "Movember" or "No-Shave November" pic for charity, and I'm the odd man out since I can't grow a beard to save my life. lol

SelfDefenseFamily said:
It's maybe a little bit hypocritical of me to post a picture of myself after complaining that people take too many pictures of themselves on facebook, but here it goes. Also trying to get a decent beard is hard. But if i shave my face i basically look like I'm 16.

Cool. Looking great! :)

Thanks for the compliments people *blush*

Good to see all of you people, you are all beautiful ofcourse :D

That red hair though, veegee ... LOVELY. I was once again remembered for my weakness for red hair.

To everyone: You are beautiful. :)

SelfDefenseFamily said:

nice,u look good

also good luck with the beard!
im trying the noshave myself
i cant even grow a side beard :(

SelfDefenseFamily said:

nice,u look good

also good luck with the beard!
im trying the noshave myself
i cant even grow a side beard :(

Picture_20.jpg

Picture_21.jpg

and yes i really am 27 i know my face is young but i feel 100 years old, decades of torment stretches out time and ages you at least 10 years to every one.

as Einstein said “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.” my hand's been on the hot stove a long time.

comments are fine, I'm told I'm good looking, apparently

Latest posts

Back