Lonely Gamer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shadetree

Hey yall how goes it? I spend a lot of time alone, no real friends anymore and so i figured id give these forums a shot and hopefully make some connections and form some friendships. Thats the idea anyway right? lol I laugh because i have had pretty bad luck with that in the past, but im leaving the past in the past and looking toward the future and redefining myself.

I usually dont do too well with the whole people thing , not because i dont try, but i just seem to have bad luck with it.But for what its worth im trying to be a more positive open person. All that aside im 39 from upstate south carolina, i wrote most of this on my profile but im pretty heavy into pc gaming and writing, music movies, books, you know all that stuff. I basically use it to cope with all the time i spend alone and most of the time its not too bad but its also nice to have friends too besides the ones in my head and characters from games and movies lol, so i dont feel like the last man on the planet. Sometimes honestly it really does feel like that when youre unable to connect with people, and its been this way for me for the past 20 years almost.

Like i said though, im a pc gamer with a pretty huge collection of games, so if anybodys up for a game of something im on steam, origin, and battlenet as well.Maybe we could add one another and get a game of something in.

Look forward to meeting all of you. I hope everybody is having a good holiday season so far.

Hello shadetree. Welcome to the forum. I am a bit of a gamer, but only on PS3. I can't seem to get the hang of PC.

ThisModernLove said:
Hello! Welcome to ALL.

I'd add you for gaming but I'm not much of a PC gamer.

Thats okay i understand :)

And thanks everybody for the welcome.

Hi Shadetree...nice to meet you. I'm a bit of a gamer too. Only WoW really and I'm not that good at it but I still like playing hahaha.

Minty said:
Hi Shadetree...nice to meet you. I'm a bit of a gamer too. Only WoW really and I'm not that good at it but I still like playing hahaha.

I actually started back playing wow myself. Playing horde on Alterac Mountains, what server faction do you play? Can pm me if you dont want to put it up here.

shadetree said:
Minty said:

I actually started back playing wow myself. Playing horde on Alterac Mountains, what server faction do you play? Can pm me if you dont want to put it up here.

Shadetree, you're back. :)

SophiaGrace said:
shadetree said:
Minty said:

Shadetree, you're back. :)

Hey, yeah i just took a break for a little bit, how are you today?

Latest posts

Back