Mail Order Brides

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BrokenInside said:
I actually went through a documentary on it, a couple of days back. Well..give it a shot if you think that there isn't any other way left to be tried. Beware of the scammers!

P.S: 90% is an overestimation.

yes i think so too!

Limlim said:
ladyforsaken said:
Limlim said:
So... can I buy my Asian now or what? I got sexy times that need having.

Well what's stopping you!

I'll just be hungry in an hour after anyway...

what the hell?? having an Asian mail order bride is not like having chinese food!! loll

Hello, Duff...

I really don't know a lot about this subject (I must admit), but if you're gonna do that, just be extremely careful, man. Sometimes, these girls only want a green-card and a very alluring lifestyle in western countries. Just be careful and try to contact her via skype and make sure you know everything about her...

Also, don't send them money, in case they ask for it. Now, if you think this is the only alternative that you have at the moment, just do it.

I know of one instance where it worked.

But, as has been said, beware of the scammers. I know of many people who got caught up in something tragic, all because they were lonely. The scammers prey on the loneliness of men.

Misanthrope23 said:
Limlim said:
ladyforsaken said:
Limlim said:
So... can I buy my Asian now or what? I got sexy times that need having.

Well what's stopping you!

I'll just be hungry in an hour after anyway...

what the hell?? having an Asian mail order bride is not like having chinese food!! loll

Lmao!

not really always a scam. if a guy wants love and a girl wants a better life in another country... if you as a guy can give her that along with love and she can give you love.. why not??

also...maybe my husband and i look like mail order bride thingamagiggy as well. he is 9 years older than me and i'm definitely from a poorer country and background than him... he's from germany and i'm from trinidad. we also met online, but i never wanted to live in europe and certainly never wanted a green card (and i would have married an american if i fell for one and he fell for me.. but not for a green card). So yea not all people from poor backgrounds marry for money.. sometime people just like each other for how they are.

So i tend to doubt that 90% are mail order brides. But I do see how a relationship can be more appealing because the person can give you a nicer place to live than where you lived before you met them. And so maybe that helped many of the relationships to move along faster.

Gondwanaland said:
Hello, Duff...

I really don't know a lot about this subject (I must admit), but if you're gonna do that, just be extremely careful, man. Sometimes, these girls only want a green-card and a very alluring lifestyle in western countries. Just be careful and try to contact her via skype and make sure you know everything about her...

Also, don't send them money, in case they ask for it. Now, if you think this is the only alternative that you have at the moment, just do it.

Hi

I'm years from doing it !

I just think it's my only chance of a relationship !

duff said:
Gondwanaland said:
Hello, Duff...

Hi

Hmmm....I see.
Well, what if you decided, for example, to join a gym. Maybe you could find women there??? and, of course, you'd be in a very good shape (it would definitely help you to improve your self-esteem).
Another alternative might be a bookstore. You could find a decent and intelligent woman there who enjoys reading.

I wouldn't recommend you a bar or a nightclub. It's hard to find a decent person there.

I hope this was useful. As I've always said: I'm not an expert of any kind when it comes to social relationships...just trying to do what I can :)

Gondwanaland said:
duff said:
Gondwanaland said:
Hello, Duff...

Hi

Hmmm....I see.
Well, what if you decided, for example, to join a gym. Maybe you could find women there??? and, of course, you'd be in a very good shape (it would definitely help you to improve your self-esteem).
Another alternative might be a bookstore. You could find a decent and intelligent woman there who enjoys reading.

I wouldn't recommend you a bar or a nightclub. It's hard to find a decent person there.

I hope this was useful. As I've always said: I'm not an expert of any kind when it comes to social relationships...just trying to do what I can :)

Ive mentioned this before. There is nothing wrong with my self-esteem. I think I'm great. Nobody else seem to agree with me though !

Thanks for your help anyway !

I would love to meet a woman who reads !

I remembered this, I'm just posting BTW -

"The Good Wife's Guide" (1950's)

Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have be thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they get home and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.

Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives. Run a dustcloth over the tables.

During the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering to his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

Minimize all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Encourage the children to be quiet.

Be happy to see him.

Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

Don't greet him with complaints and problems.

Don't complain if he's late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through at work.

Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or lie him down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.
Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

A good wife always knows her place.

(goo)

Where's my **** time machine?

... I want to go into the future so I can turn into a cyborg with a jetpack! Hahaha you thought I was going to want to go back to 1950 didn't you? Why would I do that when I can have a ******* jetpack??

But yeah, as much as any guy would find the above housewife book awesome (Though probably a tad creepy these days) It assumes too the fact that you have a spouse who you both can afford to stay at home and not work an additional job. Hard to have a family on one income these days.

To whomsoever concerned.

I have done my part of research on mail order brides and stuff and i know many people will not agree.

To me this is a scam man.It could be a big scam if people say still that 10% chance is there that everything on these sites (MOB) is legit.
My experience->
I created accound on some of these sites.Ok , you get 10k photos of hot girls everywhere on these sites. Some girls look very young almost like 18-17 yrs. Some look very elegant , some irresistable , some horny, few others look a.ok.Then before i even send a message to any girl , i start getting messages(influx) of them in my inbox, with content , like "Honey , i am your lottery ticket , i am visiting your country already this year , we could explore each other etc . etc.) "
with some messages like this one i remember " Darling , i will do whatever you say"

Immediately i know this is a scam. How many people y'all come across in life which will do whatever you say , even if you havenot contacted them , you dont know 'em , seen 'em ever ?? Something too good to be true should be escaped from.

Somehow my first day on this site was good , i was after all desperate for some touch with some one , somebody cause of loneliness and depression.
Then comes the anticipated second day and now the contemplated truth comes out. Now the moment i log in to this site , the first thing i know is that i cant read any of the new messages which these girls send.I only see a few words in the starting of these new messages.
Also i cant send any new message to these girls , plus , i cant append /insert any kind of contact info in the messages like cell number , email . It seemed like they have a dedicated team of lame ass computer operators who continue to scan the messages on these sites , for any signs of personal details and then they just cut off that part of the message which contains this detail.
I thought i was way too clever , i inserted some details like putting my cell number in words , some other language , or inserting details in a song to one of the girls but all in vain.

The reason they say is , that they need 150 dollars to be "MOney grammed" OR "western unioned" to the website bank account only then i would be able to do what i want to do.
Ok fair enough , but this already looked too much good to be true and i wont get in a trap, Who needs another mess anyway ?

Some more catches were like , every photo of the girls was not normal like the one you would put on fb etc , every photo was like a well made potrait in some studio with high class DSLR'S cameras and atmospheric pre lightening to amplify the beauty and image quality , which felt like honeysuckle , it looked like the site was a company for which all these girls work for. Some people have written their experiences on some scam sites that , it may even happen that the girls are not present in the website at all , and only one guy/person is propogating all that stuff himself in his living room using a laptop.He has tons of pre fabricated messages with sensual sentences to lure guys and he just uses these templates to put messages.
This was felt by some people because many times it would happen that after submitting money to this website's account , you would be able to do whatever you wanna do but , that very moment when you ask the girl to actually meet , she would start making excuses , like her mom is ill , she is awaiting visa approval for visiting your country , she is having money problems , and then you get trapped even deeper and deeper , then you agree to help her and all hell breaks loose.

PHEW , i wish i could write on and on and ya , i know it is annoying writing and reading so much of this honeysuckle above.
MOral , even if some dont agree , i know world is not already a very good place so i am not falling in even more misery and am better off alone. I dont want to hear success stories of MOBs. thanks.

Latest posts

Back