New Friends???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneStar1989

Reaction score
Hey there everybody.... I'm back to ALL after a long break, mostly because this is the only forum where people are actually welcoming! Anyway.... I quit my job and now I'm home and I have nobody to talk to or even text, so I'm looking for new friends with whom I can chat/whatsapp...

Boy, do I sound desperate =/

I'm always up for a chat matey, not saying I'll be the greatest chat you'll ever have though. But none the less I'm here :)

hey LoneStar. Like AJ, im always up for a chat, but far away from the perfect chat partner Im afraid!
Feel free to contact me anytime!

LoneStar1989 said:

ahah, no worry about that, it happens to the best people :)

it's great that you are reaching out instead to settling for TV and food

Hey LoneStar, welcome back. Hope you'll find what you're looking for from here or feel better.

Thanks everybody for the messages :) @Peaches... Don't diss the tv and food routine, I haven't given up on it yet ;)

LoneStar1989 said:
Hey there everybody.... I'm back to ALL after a long break, mostly because this is the only forum where people are actually welcoming! Anyway.... I quit my job and now I'm home and I have nobody to talk to or even text, so I'm looking for new friends with whom I can chat/whatsapp...

I am new freinds. Talk to me.

LoneStar1989 said:
Thanks everybody for the messages :) @Peaches... Don't diss the tv and food routine, I haven't given up on it yet ;)

eheh, hey, at least not all the time ;)

Welcome back~

You can send me a PM if you would like to talk. And you're not pathetic!

Hey, I'm in the same place myself when it comes to people to talk to

Always welcoming messages and happy to chat to new people :)

Latest posts

Back