Organizing a charity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhGodImLonely

Reaction score
hi guys ! it's been such a long time !
For those who know me you know that I decided to travel to Australia after a nervous break-down 3 months ago.

Australia's really good but the thing is I've ran out of money and I'm struggling to get job.

I can't even pay for a return ticket as I only booked a one way ticket when I left what an idiot ! :/

So now I'm in deep honeysuckle !

So I wondered if a hundred people gave me 5$ each so that it would make 500$ and then I'll be able to afford a ticket back home ! :)

If you can't afford the 5$ if you have any suggestion or better if you someone in Australia that can provide me with a job that'd be just fantastic !!!

thanks guys, catch you later ! ;)

Badjedidude said:
Sounds legit.

yeah it is. for those who can help me I'll send them my account numbers so that they can send the money without using western union.

You might have more luck trying a website like this:

Kickstarter

Where you can post your story/idea and ask for funding -- and people may or may not help you out.

But coming here and asking people for money seems like a scam.

Sorry, but I won't be sending you anything.

So you were silly and you want someone else to literally pay for your mistake? You can't keep a job because you get too "fed up"? Well that was your decision to quit buddy. If you were responsible with your money, your $2500 would go long ways. A lot of people would only dream to have that much on their account. Now that you squandered it all, pay your price.

In Bulgaria there's a certain saying:
"But when they ate the wieners they didn't cry" it's about farmers complaining about having no cheese to eat because they slaughtered the cow.

Perfectly applies to you.

perfanoff said:
So you were silly and you want someone else to literally pay for your mistake? You can't keep a job because you get too "fed up"? Well that was your decision to quit buddy. If you were responsible with your money, your $2500 would go long ways. A lot of people would only dream to have that much on their account. Now that you squandered it all, pay your price.

In Bulgaria there's a certain saying:
"But when they ate the wieners they didn't cry" it's about farmers complaining about having no cheese to eat because they slaughtered the cow.

Perfectly applies to you.

I'm schizophrenic this is not my fault !!!

Badjedidude said:
You might have more luck trying a website like this:

Kickstarter

Where you can post your story/idea and ask for funding -- and people may or may not help you out.

But coming here and asking people for money seems like a scam.

Sorry, but I won't be sending you anything.

I need your money, not your arrogance. Go to hell.

Neither is it my responsibility.

You are lucky. I don't have the luxury to have mental problems 'cause if I don't deal with, I will go
1344663173.jpg

Hey, the three of you. Badjedidude, perfanoff, and Poguesy. I really believe you should walk away, take a break, and learn what respect means. My sister has a severe mental illness and does prostitute herself to survive on the street. That's nothing to ever joke about. I'm not asking for much, I'd just like to see you being not so incredibly offensive please... The responses that you guys are making are just ridiculous... Leave things alone.

I don't see how you can misinterpret anything said here as a joke here defene. But letting your sister prostitute to "survive in the street" without having her stay in your place IS a joke. Although a pretty bad one at that.

Fair enough.
I know that you aren't joking, pefranoff. You have a point to make and you obviously feel strongly about it otherwise you wouldn't be here. All I'm asking for is you to make your point in a more respectful way. I grouped the three of you together because you've been very tactless. You don't need to persuade other people and convince them they're irresponsible with themselves by dragging your own personal beliefs through the mud. It does come across as offensive, and I don't think you want to intentionally offend other people. Let's try to stay on good terms and keep this community a safe place for everybody. I hope that I'm not being too unreasonable here.

defenestrate said:
Hey, the three of you. Badjedidude, perfanoff, and Poguesy. I really believe you should walk away, take a break, and learn what respect means. My sister has a severe mental illness and does prostitute herself to survive on the street. That's nothing to ever joke about. I'm not asking for much, I'd just like to see you being not so incredibly offensive please... The responses that you guys are making are just ridiculous... Leave things alone.

Thats what Im talking about !

The only thing I may do is list services.

Helping Hands
New Moves
Sunflower Health Services
Schizophrenia Fellowship of NSW
There should also hopefully be halfway houses available.

Please stay safe out there. I hope that you can ask your family for a loan and get things squared away.

Latest posts

Back