Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katerina said:
Your photos make where you live so pretty you could work for the local tourist board :).

Thanks. The photo's are from a place called Scarborough. Which is 50 miles north of where I live.

Superb photos! If I were to right click on one of the photos and choose "Set As Desktop Background" , do you need me to pay a fee? :)

Grand Union said:
Superb photos! If I were to right click on one of the photos and choose "Set As Desktop Background" , do you need me to pay a fee? :)

no, of course not

Triple Bogey said:

Thanks, I've set this one as my background for a while. I like the metaphors in it - is mankind really responsible for climate change, or are we too small in the grand scale of things? Is there a blue sky future for us all? What is generating the cloudy outlook that we cannot see. And... it's just a nice photo to look at.

Grand Union said:
Triple Bogey said:

Thanks, I've set this one as my background for a while. I like the metaphors in it - is mankind really responsible for climate change, or are we too small in the grand scale of things? Is there a blue sky future for us all? What is generating the cloudy outlook that we cannot see. And... it's just a nice photo to look at.

I am really glad you like it ! :)

Unfortunately I live too far away from the actual sea to be able to visit, although the estuary of the Gironde is always nice. And I miss it, I grew up in a seaside town.

So its nice to see these pics, and I hum tiddly on pom pom once more, lol!

jaguarundi said:
Unfortunately I live too far away from the actual sea to be able to visit, although the estuary of the Gironde is always nice. And I miss it, I grew up in a seaside town.

So its nice to see these pics, and I hum tiddly on pom pom once more, lol!

I would like to live on the coast some day.

Latest posts

Back