Please.. please please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyaReality

Reaction score
im so messed up beyond words... i cant do this honeysuckle, i dont understand reality i dont belong in this world, please just msge me on skype or something anyone for fucks sake man i just cant do this

"darkshit620"

how come noone asdded me man mcon im so messed i need help i wanna die

Could you tell me more about why you are so unhappy and maybe I could help you? Or are you feeling so low and unhappy that you can't put it into words?

Tiina63 said:
Could you tell me more about why you are so unhappy and maybe I could help you? Or are you feeling so low and unhappy that you can't put it into words?

It'd take like so long theres so much to explain idk, ive been isolated for such a long time and have this extreme disassociation which is why i started isolating myself in the first place, i just cant connect to anyone, so insecure, dont understand reality, feel lost, no sense of self

If you ever need to talk to people there are always a few people in the chat room. I've also tried other websites like blahtherapy.

Everyone is different, but when I type stuff out it makes me feel better. Which is why I have 15014213121515 words I've typed out in my silly thread. If you are seriously suffering from extreme dissocation, you should see a professional. I know that doesn't help you at all right now. You might try talking to someone in person as difficult and uncomfrtable as it will be. If you have no friend you can go to, try family.

I don't have skype, but I think you should call a crisis hotline. You'll get someone who is trained to listen to you and you can talk to someone right away instead of waiting for someone to text (which can take a while). I've used one before and it helped me at a very bad time in my life when I couldn't even talk to my family.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 800-273-TALK (8255), TTY line: 800-799-4889 http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
NY Good Samaritans - 212-673-3000 http://samaritansnyc.org/calling-the-hotline/ This is their NYC hotline, but I'm sure you can find one in your state if you look

Hope you are feeling better by now. You know you can always talk about what's bothering you here anytime. Take care.

I don't skype, but that's because I dislike having my picture taken. We can talk over this forum or PM each other, though.

Or do you have Yahoo or AOL messenger? As long as you don't want to webcam, I'll talk to you there.

We can help you as much as we can and professional help added to this might be a good idea. If you have no family or friends, just come here as much as you need to.

Well that sounds a little less desperate. When one's in a crisis mode, just getting through the next few days may be a realistic level of ambition....in a crisis is not a good time for serious decisions or actions. The logjam of issues is better picked apart and addressed one at a time when you're not desperate with problem overload.

Been there, done that and lived through it....or at least my own version.

Latest posts

Back