Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
firebird85 said:
I've got it down to a science. The entire female gender. I know all.

This post makes him seem like a complete troll though; a little over the top? Maybe that's all he was?

Next question! Why thongs? I mean, I think they are totally awesome and they are fun to look at. But wouldn't your ass chafe against your pants all the time? It's practically like going commando, but without the "wtf I shouldn't be doing this, I'm totally gonna tell everyone now" fun factor that going commando has. As well I bet it probably feels like there's a string going up your ass crack!

This is of course aside from situations where there are plans to remove said pants and show someone the thong. I mean just like for everyday wear here.

My ass has never chafed due to wearing a thong. You really can't even feel the string in your ass :p

The thong covers up your crotch so that doesn't rub up against your pants, because that would be uncomfortable, but it's worn so there are no pantylines.

In my case, I barely have a butt, so panties just creep up my ass crack anyway. In that case, a string is far more comfortable than having to pick my panty wad out of my ass all the time. But thongs were really meant for situations where a lady wears tight pants, but doesn't want the "panty line" showing on her butt. And WTF, how do you think an ass would chafe? XD Chafing happens when something sweaty is rubbing up on clothes or other body parts, and I don't know about you, but I don't have issues with sweaty ass cheeks.

I don't do thongs, Lim. I don't do skinny thin anything. I'd prefer my panties to cover my behind, and the sides of my bra are wider than most. There's no point in putting a twig across a dam.

Ladies debating the pros and cons of their underwear...how did I miss the existence of this thread? :D

Girls, in the past I've emailed you creatures and you'd respond about 2-3 times. I'd wait a day or more to reply, but you girls always stop emailing. I've tried coming out differently, from funny to more serious. Same result for every chick cept for some desperate girl once. Y yu do this????

WolFoxrr said:
Girls, in the past I've emailed you creatures and you'd respond about 2-3 times. I'd wait a day or more to reply, but you girls always stop emailing. I've tried coming out differently, from funny to more serious. Same result for every chick cept for some desperate girl once. Y yu do this????

Obviously, you use some fake means to attract them, then once they begin to see how fake your mask was, they lose interest.

Badjedidude said:
WolFoxrr said:

Obviously, you use some fake means to attract them, then once they begin to see how fake your mask was, they lose interest.

Fake no, conversation starters.. Making jokes is not faking. Besides friendly chat is all I'm going for. Not trying to fake anything. I thought I was asking this ? To girls or am I on the wrong thread?

EveWasFramed said:
Perhaps it's the way you refer to females as "creatures?" (hmm)

Thankfully you posted this. I was perplexed... "why would he email them creatures? why not flowers? or something more pleasant than creatures???"

haha

WolFoxrr said:
Badjedidude said:
WolFoxrr said:

Fake no, conversation starters.. Making jokes is not faking. Besides friendly chat is all I'm going for. Not trying to fake anything. I thought I was asking this ? To girls or am I on the wrong thread?

They could have also just figured that the topic that was being discussed hand ended and come to a satisfying conclusion. If everything we talked about lasted forever, then the first thread on the forum would still be going on to this day!

Edit: silly me this is questions for the women!

Latest posts

Back