Reputation rating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get happy when I get a rep point and I get sad when I lose one (wary) call me shallow. (d)

although, I also feel happy when I give people rep points.

Limlim said:
I'm bad about remembering to rep people. Not that I don't like them but I forget that the system exists!

I would do better to forget it exists. Rep systems in general don't accurately tell you everything about a person anyway. Though I could be wrong, of course.

Act cute and adorable enough and you can have 9 rep in less than a month. So where is the meaning in that?

like most everything in life, it is what it is until you make it what you seem to think it is. The rep point is there, you can use it or lose it, you can let it affect you or not, you can think what ever you want with it, but it wont make you know what a person's real intention in giving someone a rep point. better not to take it seriously

What's up with the neutral points?
Does any of you use them?
If so, when?

Seems to me you be neutral about a post you've read much easier by just shrugging at it and scrolling past.

Unless I'm missing something they just as seem unnecessary as the negative ones.

I suppose it's just something that come's with the forum, bjarne's disabled negative points for obvious reasons (Nature of the site) but must have just left neutral as an alternate (But not opposite) to having a positive.

I just pointed out something obvious, oh well.

A fun hobby of mine is to give Minty a lot of neutral rep for no particular reason.

Limlim said:
A fun hobby of mine is to give Minty a lot of neutral rep for no particular reason.

Also, you can ONLY get reps from a Limlim if you manage to incorporate robot women overloards, ninjas and dragons into your replies.

Limlim said:

I think I have the most neutral reps around here. It's nice to know people don't feel one way or the other about me.

9006 said:
I suppose it's just something that come's with the forum, bjarne's disabled negative points for obvious reasons (Nature of the site) but must have just left neutral as an alternate (But not opposite) to having a positive.

I just pointed out something obvious, oh well.

Actually....
The mods chose to disable the fucntion because the only time it was really used was when a few here and there would use it as a means of "punishment" for other members, for whatever their reasons were.
You're correct though...negative reps isn't something for a forum such as this one.

Limlim said:

Haha, +1 for that.. or maybe a neutral.. f**k it, cba. Sorry.

Limlim said:
I just gave minty another neutral rep

That's awesome! The ninja overlords will be so pleased by that, they'll probably send you some naked women to thank you, just make sure you don't neglect to charge up the defence robots to fight off the evil dragons from the darklands.

Edward W said:
Limlim said:
I just gave minty another neutral rep

That's awesome! The ninja overlords will be so pleased by that, they'll probably send you some naked women to thank you, just make sure you don't neglect to charge up the defence robots to fight off the evil dragons from the darklands.

LIM! You need to rep this man ASAP!!!!

Gutted said:
I don't see the point of Rep to be honest. It can be fixed.

Not sure about this, but I know what you mean in a way, you get more rep for saying something stupid rather than decent advice or input, most of the time.

9006 said:
Gutted said:

Not sure about this, but I know what you mean in a way, you get more rep for saying something stupid rather than decent advice or input, most of the time.

I've noticed that. There are quite a few people who give legit advice that have no more than a couple of rep points and far less than someone who makes a snappy comment in the games section.

xninjaguyx said:
9006 said:
Gutted said:

I've noticed that. There are quite a few people who give legit advice that have no more than a couple of rep points and far less than someone who makes a snappy comment in the games section.

Nevermind.

Latest posts

Back