Roommates....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once shared a house with about 10 people..good for awhile then a complete nightmare..then i shared a place with 4 people..good for a while...then a complete nightmare..now i live by myself..not such a nightmare but could be better..

oh roommates... ive been through several. most were fine but there were a few. like the one who took my towel out of the bathroom and when i asked him about it he said he didnt know where it was. where did i find it? at the foot of his computer desk basically being used as little throw rug. really? the same apartment as that guy was my best friend at the time, who i found out was using all of our bill money to buy honeysuckle for his 38 year old girlfriend that had 3 kids. he was 21. not that i have that much of a problem with the age difference although that is a pretty big gap, that situation was a little weird to me. his mom was paying the bills for us and we didnt know about it.

or my current roommate who is fine in small doses and if your having a bad day he will ask you about it and try to talk to you about it your feeling down. i dont want to put the guy on the street but sometimes... he complains about dishes not being done, but does it once for every 5+ times me and my ssiter do it. he thinks that because he has the right to carry a gun that he has to... EVERYWHERE. even for the random mid day trip to 7-11 despite my sister who has anxiety issues is the one driving. he tries to sneak and bring it with him. instead of respecting that she is driving because he doesnt have a license, he instead tries to tell her to go to a range so she can be more comfortable with it. i personally dont like guns either i just dont feel like dealing with argueing if i tell him he cant bring it when i drive. when it comes to politics or govenment stuff hes just one of those guys that tries to push his beliefs on you when it really comes down to it. i just cant talk to him about certain things.

Latest posts

Back