Seriously need help (girl problem)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike510

Reaction score
Alright so as some of you may know I frequent dating sites recently and I have got to know many nice and not so nice women. Well there has been this one girl I talked to for about a month (yes I know I am surprised she still kept contact), and we finally went out monday and I thought she had a good personality and she was cute. Well when I said goodnight to her she told me she loves me, and I felt really awkward. It kind of ended like that but the next day I messaged her and told her I had a great night and she said she did to. Then she spent most the day sending me messages, she asked me if I ever wanted to get married or have children which I thought was an alright question if we are going to start dating. Well we agreed to meet up again last night and she practically tackled me when we meet. I kind of just laughed about it and we went out bowling and had a great time. Then we walked home afterward and she started kissing me, I personally didn't mind haha. But she didn't stop and I started to feel like this was turning into more than a date and then she said something I wasn't expecting. She asked me will I marry her. All I could say was "what", she said I was the kind of guy she always wanted to spend her life with and I told her, hey we only been on two dates in three days isn't this fast and she said she has to be bold to make sure she gets what she wants. I told her I was going to go home and think about everything.

I get up this morning and I have two messages on my phone, one from a friend and one from her. I listen to my friends message and he says hey I heard your going to get married and I called back asking him what, he said that he knew friends of the girl I had been seeing and she told all of them we were getting married. Then I check my other message on my phone and it is the girl saying how I make her the happiest she has ever been in her life. So I decided to call her and get to the bottom of this, she answers and I tell her what is this I hear about you telling everyone were engaged; then she says oh I just had to let everyone know. I told her I never said I was going to marry you, and she said well you didn't say no either. So I figure that is the end of that right? Wrong 2 minutes later I get a message from her saying she was going to look for a dress and I sent a message back saying what did I not just get through telling you. She completly ignores the message and about an hour later messages me about weather or not I would want a boy or a girl as a first child. I end up messaging her again telling her she must be out of her mind if she believes we are going to be having kids together. Right after I send that message I get one back from her saying she is going to see her doctor and see if she can come off birth control pills. I have not even sent a message back I don't know what the point is, why she is doing all this, and she knows a lot of the same people as me so my life is ruined. Is there anything I can possibly do besides trying to have her committed to a mental hospital?

Run man, run far away. This chick is out of her mind to be acting like that. And she shows no regard for your feelings or reputation either which does not bode well at all. You're going to get steamrolled by her on a daily basis because she only cares about what she wants.

ForGrantedWife said:
Run man, run far away. This chick is out of her mind to be acting like that. And she shows no regard for your feelings or reputation either which does not bode well at all. You're going to get steamrolled by her on a daily basis because she only cares about what she wants.

I am not sure where I can go, I actually am packing my stuff because she knows exactly where I been staying and I want to be ready in case she trys to come over.

Wow I thought I've dated a few psychos! Run far run fast. She only cares about the wedding and the idea of marriage and family. She is what's wrong with society today. Unrealistic media hype has brain washed this woman. I feel sorry for her.

Tell your friends. Only the ones that are as bat-honeysuckle as she is will be on her side of this once they learn you aren't consenting to any of this.

Awkward...

So... To get "what she wants" she needs to be bold. By the sounds of it, she cares only for herself, and has herself placed in her own delusional reality - which unfortunately includes fantasizing having babies and marriage. (Firstly she is nuts, but freaking insane on thinking having babies is really "awesome"... The pregnancy part is a ***** by itself! :p)

You tell your friends, she is not right for you, you do NOT want to be near her. And not to encourage her. As for her, she talks to you again, you tell her right off the bat (be firm, man) you do NOT want to be near her, because she makes you very uncomfortable and you are not ready for a relationship like she is.

If all else fails, you have the right to have a retraining order against her. She comes to your door, pestering you, or enters the place without YOUR permission you have all rights to call the cops on her ass. I lack pity or empathy for people who act like that. Sadly she may actually have something mentally wrong with her, and in reality YOUR safety (and peace of mind) comes first.

blacksmith205 said:
Wow I thought I've dated a few psychos! Run far run fast. She only cares about the wedding and the idea of marriage and family. She is what's wrong with society today. Unrealistic media hype has brain washed this woman. I feel sorry for her.

I am seriously scared of her

murmi97 said:
Tell your friends. Only the ones that are as bat-honeysuckle as she is will be on her side of this once they learn you aren't consenting to any of this.

I told my friend earlier about her and he just said good luck with that

Senamian said:
Awkward...

So... To get "what she wants" she needs to be bold. By the sounds of it, she cares only for herself, and has herself placed in her own delusional reality - which unfortunately includes fantasizing having babies and marriage. (Firstly she is nuts, but freaking insane on thinking having babies is really "awesome"... The pregnancy part is a ***** by itself! :p)

You tell your friends, she is not right for you, you do NOT want to be near her. And not to encourage her. As for her, she talks to you again, you tell her right off the bat (be firm, man) you do NOT want to be near her, because she makes you very uncomfortable and you are not ready for a relationship like she is.

If all else fails, you have the right to have a retraining order against her. She comes to your door, pestering you, or enters the place without YOUR permission you have all rights to call the cops on her ass. I lack pity or empathy for people who act like that. Sadly she may actually have something mentally wrong with her, and in reality YOUR safety (and peace of mind) comes first.

How long does it take to get the restraining order?

Mike510, I'm not sure where you live, but women like that can become violent under the rihht conditions. If you live in the U.S.A. and don't own guns, get one or two, then get the reatraining order and change you phone number!

blacksmith205 said:
Mike510, I'm not sure where you live, but women like that can become violent under the rihht conditions. If you live in the U.S.A. and don't own guns, get one or two, then get the reatraining order and change you phone number!

I am currently in Michigan and I have one hand gun but no ammunition.

I know someone in Michigan lol. And yes, the women there (not all, just lots... seems to be reoccurring...) can be a wee crazy.

Not sure how long a restraining order can take. It's something worth looking into.

Also do not fall for this:

"What? You won't be with me?! Well then I'm going to drink a bottle of bleach before plunging to my death off a bridge because 'nobody loves me'!" She may pull it. Just watch. It is a manipulative measure for desperate people.

Shouldn't you first tell her you aren't interested in her anymore and would like for her to not contact you again before you go asking for a restraining order? o_O
I'm quite sure you're suppose to tell her to buzz off first. Lol

Hey! I did say that... Lol. "Then if all else fails" was afterwards with considering the restraining order :p

I sent her a message a few minutes ago say:

Sorry I do not wish to see you anymore. This isn't funny to me and you seem to be acting irrational. I am going to have your number blocked from my phone because you are scaring me. I ask you to please stop telling people about us, and please do not try to contact me in any way.

You make sure to tell them not to have her contact you through them, and what went on, and why you feel you do not want to be near her. It's not funny, it's not a joke and it's not a game - it's annoying, rude, and to a point... Scary.

Just for a further reference: Meeting someone from online, stay in a public area, do not give out your address, and all else fails bring a friend along to meet a "new person". Make sure to let the person know online, that even if it does not bud into a relationship, being friends would be great!

Senamian said:
You make sure to tell them not to have her contact you through them, and what went on, and why you feel you do not want to be near her. It's not funny, it's not a joke and it's not a game - it's annoying, rude, and to a point... Scary.

Just for a further reference: Meeting someone from online, stay in a public area, do not give out your address, and all else fails bring a friend along to meet a "new person". Make sure to let the person know online, that even if it does not bud into a relationship, being friends would be great!

Thank you, I guess I kind of got a little to comfortable with the whole online dating thing and forgot how strange some people could be.

That's alright lol it happens :) Just keep yourself safe... There's tons of awesome people out there but there's just as many weirdos!

Latest posts

Back