Should I try and go after men?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Restless soul

Reaction score
I am serious. I am having zero success with women im a hook up department. The only women i meet want to be friends and won't touch me with a ten foot pole. So?

If a couple sets of balls slapping together is your thing, then hell yes!!!

I can't believe i am entertaining the idea on a public forum ( cry fot help )

You know, the women that like me, i don't like. The women i am attracted to, dont like me. And this can go on for years and. Months a weird vicious cycle. I made posts here about women saying that I am not thier type. Ok. And how i reacted in a negative way. I put ads on cl too. Get women that are not my type or not what I am looking. Go try telling any one of those women that. And they would bite my head off..

Are you even remotely serious about this or are you just trying to be "funny"?

It seems a bit on the disrespectful side, IMO.

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. If you've never been curious about dating men after all, don't bother trying to force an attraction. That's really all I can say here.

TheRealCallie said:
Are you even remotely serious about this or are you just trying to be "funny"?

It seems a bit on the disrespectful side, IMO.

Was a little tounge in cheek. And i don't have to get explicit here but we can read between the lines. 
Main points i made above. But disrespectful, its not

Another posting out Of frustration. Do i find men or certain graphics to be erotic and stimulating? You see i don't want to really go down there. You know how complicated these discussions can get

Restless soul said:
Was a little tounge in cheek. 

Do i find men or certain graphics to be erotic and stimulating?

sigmund_freud35082.jpg

Give it a go!  :cool:

Funny, was listening to howard stern show they were doing gay lie detector test

Assuming you aren't gay/bisexual,you can't just decide to go after men. What a pointless question.

ardour said:
Assuming you aren't gay/bisexual,you can't just decide to go after men.  What a pointless question.

Oh boy!

You really want to get into this? Sexual proclivities?
What is bisexual or not. How the brain works. And why?

I don't understand why you are making a big deal about the questions you are being asked or the opinions being stated. Either you have entertained the idea of being with a man or you haven't. Either you are attracted to men or you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back