Snap of the day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zy6n1k.jpg

VeganAtheist said:
From my Vietnam trip in 2012. It's an old french post office.

Wish we had a post office like that, maybe then people would stop complaining about waiting in line so much; at least there would be nice scenery.

9006 said:
VeganAtheist said:
From my Vietnam trip in 2012. It's an old french post office.

Wish we had a post office like that, maybe then people would stop complaining about waiting in line so much; at least there would be nice scenery.

It would be nice, wouldn't it! It was really cool inside as well. Lots of young kids sending penpals letters and learning about the mail system. Lots of happy faces on people who just received mail. The vibe was nice.

VeganAtheist said:
It would be nice, wouldn't it! It was really cool inside as well. Lots of young kids sending penpals letters and learning about the mail system. Lots of happy faces on people who just received mail. The vibe was nice.

Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.

Wow Vegist, that is an awesome snap. Absolutely beautiful. I really have to visit Canada someday.

ladyforsaken said:
Wow Vegist, that is an awesome snap. Absolutely beautiful. I really have to visit Canada someday.

Thanks! Even though the picture is overexposed to hell, I still really like it.

Canada is a really lovely place. The people are lovely too. Hope you get a chance to visit.

^So I've heard about the people and the place. (I foresee WWC jumping in here to back that up.)

Yeah, Canada - totally gotta visit someday.

MissGuided said:
^Wow. Just...wow. Every single bit of that photo takes your breath away!
It's such a beautiful place. I wish I could have stayed longer.

ladyforsaken said:
Vegist, you are making me want to travel so much now. :(

Sorry :(
It is the only perk of my otherwise miserable job.
I don't like traveling so much anymore because I am always by myself and it gets very lonely.

ohmygah...VeganAtheist....such lovely photos! love the walkway one...you're very good!

Veruca said:
ohmygah...VeganAtheist....such lovely photos! love the walkway one...you're very good!

Thanks!

I have many many many more pictures to share. Hope you enjoy :)

Latest posts

Back