Something you like about an ALL member.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ak5 said:
Mkay. More!

I like LoneKiller for being so badass at Chess.
I like Michael for being a good friend.
I like Sci-Fi for being a superhero (saving them kittens from trees kind of thing). :p

Haha if I'm such a good friend why don't you buy me one of those sexy mackbook pros with the retina screen :p

lady like many other members is very supportive and kind. Whether she knows it or not, she's often there at just the right time when a member needs such support.

I like lady, because she is so sweet.
I like LoneKiller, because he is so understanding and kind.
I like perf, because he is goofy, in a good way.
I like both mint and VanillaCreme, because they make me think, and that is always a good thing.
I like Eve, because she is dedicated to the forum, and because she can joke around (sometimes.)

I hate lists like this, though, because I always feel like I'm leaving people out.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I like both mint and VanillaCreme, because they make me think, and that is always a good thing.
I like Eve, because she is dedicated to the forum, and because she can joke around (sometimes.)

I hate lists like this, though, because I always feel like I'm leaving people out.
"I hate lists like this, though, because I always feel like I'm leaving people out."

I kind of feel the same way. With the exception of those who I know would love to tar and feather my ass, everyone has treated me very well. I like the forum in it's entirety.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Thanks man.
And I share your feelings about leaving people out of lists. Oh well. :)

Well, if you miss or forget anyone, you can always add on later. I don't see anything bad as long as it's honest opinion. Hopefully no one gets offended :\

I think I'll add in whenever I think of a particular someone. This time, I'll say..

Sigma - such a sweetheart, sweet bad-ass, makes me feel safe somehow, always putting others first, caring and gives good advice.

LadyForsaken is awesome. She better stay around. FOREVER. :D I lubs her.

Rawr is awesome too. <3 I love talking to you.

Eve. We book buddies. :)

Perf...I think we're gonna be friends for some reason? Odd.

Pogs. I know you meant it when you said you loved me. :l

*thinks*

Knight. You have a heart of gold. Too bad most people can't see that. (or you don't show them that)

Zach. You're crazy. A good crazy. :)

SophiaGrace said:
LadyForsaken is awesome. She better stay around. FOREVER. :D I lubs her.

Awwww lubs you too? :)

Sophia is a kind, independent lady who I deem strong and inspirational. She's been such a nice, caring person.

LoneKiller is just awesome. Good heart, means well and wishes well to others.

LoneKiller said:
I have 2. I like Scotsman and kamya for their chess skill. They aren't easy to play against at all.

I'd like to play one of you guys in a game of chess sometime.

I guess I like those three because they also like chess.

xninjaguyx said:
LoneKiller said:
I have 2. I like Scotsman and kamya for their chess skill. They aren't easy to play against at all.

I'd like to play one of you guys in a game of chess sometime.

I guess I like those three because they also like chess.
Sure.:)
Contact me and we'll set it up. If you're a Grandmaster and don't tell me I blow your computer up.

ladyforsaken said:
Well, if you miss or forget anyone, you can always add on later. I don't see anything bad as long as it's honest opinion. Hopefully no one gets offended :\

I think I'll add in whenever I think of a particular someone. This time, I'll say..

Sigma - such a sweetheart, sweet bad-ass, makes me feel safe somehow, always putting others first, caring and gives good advice.

Aww thank you, sounds like you though ^^
Well, except for the badass part maybe :p

I'm going to start using this thread again, but only listing one member at a time, as I see something that I like. I think it's better to do that than to try to list every person you like something about. If I tried to do that, I'd be typing all day, lol. :p

TripleBogey - for his positive outlook and the wonderful pics he shares with us! :)

Dotm: i have discovered lately that she is actually a very agreeable and adorble person.
Miki: I like what you post in our spam threads :D
Minus: you are just awesome.
Eve: very caring person.

EveWasFramed said:
TripleBogey - for his positive outlook and the wonderful pics he shares with us! :)
+1

EveWasFramed said:
I'm going to start using this thread again, but only listing one member at a time, as I see something that I like. I think it's better to do that than to try to list every person you like something about. If I tried to do that, I'd be typing all day, lol. :p

aw bless :)

thank you so much ! :)

Lots of wonderful people on here !
If I have to pick one it would be Eve. Great attitude and a lovely person !

I simply adore EWF, she has a super personality and even though I have not been here long, Eve is my girl. My preciousssssssessss :)

Drama said:
Dotm: i have discovered lately that she is actually a very agreeable and adorble person.
Miki: I like what you post in our spam threads :D
Minus: you are just awesome.
Eve: very caring person.

Awwww, why thank you :)

I already opened up a whole new thread for Drama, so no need to elaborate on it again here. lol Other than she always makes me laugh, even when I'm down :)

I'm getting to know wallflowergirl, and she's a really sweet, understanding and deep person :)

Gutted - he's really funny and easy-going, and he's teaching me the youth lingo :D

And Stonelands - don't know much of you yet, but you sound like a cool person. And you play the guitar. You can never go wrong with guys who play the guitar. lol :D And you have cool socks :cool:

Latest posts

Back