Something you like about an ALL member.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ak :D

I like The good citizen cuz he accepted to be my ebookbuddy after I left the bookclub :D

Ledia said:
Thanks ak :D
I like The good citizen cuz he accepted to be my ebookbuddy after I left the bookclub :D

I'm Kofi Annan brokering a peace deal between rival bookclub factions :p.

Ak5 said:
Random order :cool:

I like LoneKiller for his respect and compassion.
I like Fvantom for his awesome personality.
I like Barbaloot for being so funny.
I like Dark_Power for caring for everyone.
I like DreamerDeceiver for his good tastes in hobbies.
I like Liley for her sweet personality.
I like LeaningIntoTheMuse for his music.
I like Sci-Fi for being so cool and wise.
I like Mikey193 for being one of my best friends.
I like Pezza for being funny and outgoing.
I like Condemnedsoul666 for being friendly with everyone.
I like Hoffy for her caring personality.
I like Syber Tiger for staying strong.
I like Jen for her tough, but soft way of being.
I like Lost Drifter for his great experiences.
I like TheSolitaryMan for his positive attitude.
I like The Good Citizen for being open and helpful.
I like JJ for his interesting personality
I like Lonely in BC for his fun personality.
I like Felix for his funny attitudes.
I like L0nely for being fun to chat with.
I like Flaneur for being a cool nerd.
I like WishingWell for her resilience.
I like Whispers for being helpful and strong.
I like Adrolak for being a fun guy to chat with.
I like VanillaCreme for being direct and to the point.

No problem. You know I always got your back no matter what :)

~Eve for being who she is and caring about me. Thank you for all you've done to help me.
~Peter for being an all around good guy and letting me vent to him.
~Liley for just being awesome
~Dessa for being fun to talk to (even though she doesn't come around so much now)
~Floffy for being sweet
~Ak5 for being a pretty smart guy
~DTR for being a no nonsense type of person
~Nilla for being one of my first friends here
~Ryan for allowing me to torture him :club:
~Lim being funny (and sweet, when he wants to be)
~Minty for bugging the honeysuckle out of me at first but taking the time to get to know me.
~Purple for being who she is and not giving up
~Dark Poet for caring about people as much as he does
~Estrios for always being so **** positive....and let's not forget that one time he actually (goo)ed me. LMAO
~Sean for being another of my first friends here
~Frey for....well, I dunno, but I kinda like you anyway.
~Frost for promising to get that van
~Adro for his self proclamation. LOL
~SuckaG for always being so upbeat
~l0nely for his secret smilies
~Steve for letting me actually go off on him (more than once) and not really holding it against me.
~Smokey for being a good guy...and for trying to mail himself to me
~Sterling because I love you and I wanna marry you (d)
~Zak for trolling me and being "my romeo"
~TheSolitaryMan for being a fair reasonable guy
~Naleena for being insightful and just a great person all around.

(There's more, but that's all I can think of right now.)

LoneKiller is the total package. All of his posts are
loved by all members. Especially the threads on "Ugly Hookers" and "Great White Shark Vs. Killer Whale". It just doesn't get any better than that.

LoneKiller said:
loved by all members. Especially the threads on "Ugly Hookers" and "Great White Shark Vs. Killer Whale". It just doesn't get any better than that.

lol :)

LoneKiller said:

:D

I've only been here a short time, but from that I have seen, HC22 is always so positive and tremendously helpful. :)

I think everyone on here has their merits, some more than others. But I will say for me personally, The Good Citizen. He seems a lot like me in some ways and he has been a total diamond on here, sending me very nice and supportive PM's.

But really, I could name a list of names including Eve, Lost In BC, Whispers, The Lone Killer, Mouse......

I'm not going to say any names, but this person... I love how you always have something nice to talk about. No matter what's going on with you in your life, you always are the one person that sticks out to me about never complaining about much. That's why I like talking to you. It's never any nonsense or overly-emotional drama with you. And I thank you for it, because I don't even bother talking to as many people as I previously did, simply for the fact that they always seem to have some type of upheaval in their life.

As a new member, I don't know a whole lot of you yet (work in progress I guess). Anyway, not one member in specific, but how welcoming the community is to new faces in general. As a person who's ran a gaming server, visited tons of forums, and even been on a few development teams, I can wholeheartedly say that this forum is the most accepting and welcoming community I've ever seen. Glad to be a part of it.

JEN (crying) I love you for who you are tooooooooooo!!!!!! (hug) < you'd better have on clothes for that hug lol

Badjedidude said:
Callie said:
~Steve for letting me actually go off on him (more than once) and not really holding it against me.

*hugs*

(hug)

ghbarnaby2 said:
JEN (crying) I love you for who you are tooooooooooo!!!!!! (hug) < you'd better have on clothes for that hug lol

Now let's not get carried away here....lol
Oh fine...one time only (hug)

kinzeUK said:
I think everyone on here has their merits, some more than others. But I will say for me personally, The Good Citizen. He seems a lot like me in some ways and he has been a total diamond on here, sending me very nice and supportive PM's.

But really, I could name a list of names including Eve, Lost In BC, Whispers, The Lone Killer, Mouse......

Ah thanks for that Kinze! :shy:

Latest posts

Back