Something you like about an ALL member.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Lost Drifter for his unfailing kindness.
I like Annik for her shyness.
I like Ak5 for being wise beyond his years.
I like Lonekiller for his enthusiasm.
I like SophiaGrace for her fragility.
I like Sci-fi for his patience.

I like all new members for their bravery in joining ALL.

If I haven't included you on this list, it's only because:-
a. I haven't discovered you yet.
or
b. I haven't enough time to list you all.

Love, IALP.

I like Whispers for her creativity.
I like EveWasFramed for her name.
I like PeterLorre for his enigmatic-ness.
I like The Good Citizen for his intelligence.
I like Poguesey for being Poguesey.

I like Barbaloot for being super cool to chat with (cool)
I like Doubt the Rabbit for always speaking her mind (y)
I like The Good Citizen for his interests and tastes (y)
I like Callie for being a model forum member since her arrival just a few days ago (a)
I like Poet for being super nice (cool)

I like TropicalStarfish (is that his name now?) because he's intelligent and fun :D

I like Wesm for his sexy ass voice and kind, accepting nature. Alan 'cause he's a mega kiss-up (jk :p You're cool, bro). Lim 'cause he's strange and does the dumbest honeysuckle that makes me laugh, but is also very intelligent and keen on important qualities of life that most people miss out on. Barb (to be more specific :p) because she's honest, real, and won't yield to pussies who can't handle that - all wrapped up in a sexy little dress-wearing package. Ryan 'cause he's majorly cute even in the fact that there's some things he's just figuring out - plus he's got a sense of loyalty that I don't find in very many people. Liley because she's sweet and adorable and accepting to all members, even ones I don't even tolerate. Floffy because she's perceptive and insightful; she assesses her surroundings and uses that knowledge to share her ideas on how to change things for the better. I value Floffy's opinion more than she may realize. And on that note, I like Minty for the same reason. He's very sweet and sincere, and puts every ounce of effort into taking care of what he holds dear. I like Skuzzie 'cause she, like barb, won't yield to pussies who can't handle her awesomeness. I like Jen 'cause she WILL call bullshit even when others would rather ignore it. fresia yeah. I like (not only that, admire) Deb with her ability to take on immense amounts of pressure and play the bad guy and still keep it together on the outside even when she's hurting inside (and for that, ((((((((hug)))))))))). I like Christina because she is THE most honest person I've ever met. She's the first person I've met whose word I can take at face value because I am certain she means exactly what she says. I like Soph because of her ability to not let her disability define her, and her careful attention to people who are suffering - we all are. If everyone gave as much thought to depressed people as Soph did, none of us would be lonely. I like Steve's ability to never stray from his personality, regardless of how much I tease him about being strange and awkward and creepy. I like Vega now because he's being honest with us, and that's awesome. I like his personality the way he is now better than any facade he had before. I like Nills because she refuses to give in to drama. When people start bitching, she starts talking about apple fritters. :D I like Dead because he was the first to ever express such deep confidence in my character and abilities. I'm confident in the fact that he's a very sweet and kind person, regardless of what kind of mystery lies behind that username of his. :p

But I don't like Peter Lorre. (D) He stole my floffaloffa, even if I have to admit that he's very, very good to her and I wouldn't approve of any other man besides him.

If I forgot someone...don't feel offended. D: I'm sure there's something I like about you too (unless of course I don't even know you).

Ugh. I know I'm gonna get some mushy ass feedback for this...

Doubt The Rabbit said:
I like Wesm for his sexy ass voice and kind, accepting nature. Alan 'cause he's a mega kiss-up (jk :p You're cool, bro). Lim 'cause he's strange and does the dumbest honeysuckle that makes me laugh, but is also very intelligent and keen on important qualities of life that most people miss out on. Barb (to be more specific :p) because she's honest, real, and won't yield to pussies who can't handle that - all wrapped up in a sexy little dress-wearing package. Ryan 'cause he's majorly cute even in the fact that there's some things he's just figuring out - plus he's got a sense of loyalty that I don't find in very many people. Liley because she's sweet and adorable and accepting to all members, even ones I don't even tolerate. Floffy because she's perceptive and insightful; she assesses her surroundings and uses that knowledge to share her ideas on how to change things for the better. I value Floffy's opinion more than she may realize. And on that note, I like Minty for the same reason. He's very sweet and sincere, and puts every ounce of effort into taking care of what he holds dear. I like Skuzzie 'cause she, like barb, won't yield to pussies who can't handle her awesomeness. I like Jen 'cause she WILL call bullshit even when others would rather ignore it. fresia yeah. I like (not only that, admire) Deb with her ability to take on immense amounts of pressure and play the bad guy and still keep it together on the outside even when she's hurting inside (and for that, ((((((((hug)))))))))). I like Christina because she is THE most honest person I've ever met. She's the first person I've met whose word I can take at face value because I am certain she means exactly what she says. I like Soph because of her ability to not let her disability define her, and her careful attention to people who are suffering - we all are. If everyone gave as much thought to depressed people as Soph did, none of us would be lonely. I like Steve's ability to never stray from his personality, regardless of how much I tease him about being strange and awkward and creepy. I like Vega now because he's being honest with us, and that's awesome. I like his personality the way he is now better than any facade he had before. I like Nills because she refuses to give in to drama. When people start bitching, she starts talking about apple fritters. :D I like Dead because he was the first to ever express such deep confidence in my character and abilities. I'm confident in the fact that he's a very sweet and kind person, regardless of what kind of mystery lies behind that username of his. :p

But I don't like Peter Lorre. (D) He stole my floffaloffa, even if I have to admit that he's very, very good to her and I wouldn't approve of any other man besides him.

If I forgot someone...don't feel offended. D: I'm sure there's something I like about you too (unless of course I don't even know you).

Ugh. I know I'm gonna get some mushy ass feedback for this...

**** straight I will. :D

Also, if you forgot someone, they are probably in that insane paragraph that I had trouble getting through. lmao

Someone said something nice about me on the internet? The world is coming to an end!

(Seriously though that did make me feel good inside)

FIRSTLY AND FOREMOSTLYISH, I am continually thankful to those who put up with me even after repeated exposure to my personality and mind. Because I know it can be annoying and a taxing experience. These aren't in any particular order. Everyone else is doing a long list, so I guess I will too:

1. I like how Jen refuses to give up in life (or anything, really) despite the challenges she's faced. I always admire a fighter.
2. Eve for being a bit of a protector for me on here when I first came. She really is good about taking care of newer members.
3. Soph for talking to me and also being my friend when I first came to the site.
4. Peter for being a nice guy and a funny addition to chat.
5. Liley for being as sweet as she is. It's refreshing and cute, and I also respect her quite a bit.
6. DESSA Y U NO HERE ANYMORE?? :mad:
7. Floff because she's one of the more stable, intelligent people here that I can have good talks with... when she's not going crazy over Pete, that is. ;) haha
8. Bunneh because I like your style and no-bullshit attitude.
9. Nills for being my friend and having all sorts of weird-ass conversations with me in chat. lol
10. Skuzzie for being as insane and creative as she is. And she won't let you stop her, either. Which is sometimes annoying, but always good.
11. Ryan for being hilarious and having awesome piano skillz.
12. Lim because I figured since he's Canadian, he'd ***** if I didn't include him. HAH. Just kidding. He IS Canadian, though.
13. Barb, god only knows why. (smirk) She's a pretty smart cookie, but MOSTLY humble about it. I like that.
14. Mintface cuz he's my bro even if he doesn't admit it. ESPECIALLY if he doesn't admit it. (un)
15. Minus for his interesting article and study links that he posts in threads, as well as some interesting convos we've sorta had.
16. Poofers for being a kind person and someone to talk to, though we haven't ever talked a WHOLE lot... I always liked talking to her. :)
17. Kat for her hairflip!!! (yum) Kat's a sweetheart and a welcome presence anywhere, I think.
18. Purple for agreeing to represent me in court if I ever murder someone in the UK and get captured and face sentencing. I'M INNOCENT I SWEAR.
19. JJ for being a constant companion in chat and always being just a really, really nice guy.
20. Evfan for always being so damned upbeat and positive. It's nice to see someone who doesn't mope around all the time.
21. Everyone else that I liked on here that doesn't come anymore: Arch, Mysis, STEEL, Spare, Navs, Shade, a few others.

Latest posts

Back