Something you like about an ALL member.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I forgot one.

Zak, for being a nice guy and making hilarious comics that will live in infamy. And for being my catfishbro.

OMG wabbit and BJD, those are the best most sincere posts ever posted on this thread as you really took your time to write all those. :D I love you guys (cry2) I can't wait to get out of work to be able to read what you all wrote :D (hehe)

I’m not going to list names because that creates exclusion and on a forum for loneliness that’s the last thing I would want to do. What I’m going to say is that for those who I’ve connected with I think you’re awesome and wonderful people who I am proud to know, for those of you who I haven’t connected with I’m forever looking forward to the time we do.

Lost Drifter said:
I’m not going to list names because that creates exclusion and on a forum for loneliness that’s the last thing I would want to do. What I’m going to say is that for those who I’ve connected with I think you’re awesome and wonderful people who I am proud to know, for those of you who I haven’t connected with I’m forever looking forward to the time we do.

I don't think that it's the poster's intention to create exclusion when giving specific names. Of course it can't be avoided that posters will post about people they have created a connection with at certain points in their stay to this forum. But that is understandable. It would be odd for someone to say good things about you when you don't even know that person or that no honest reasons we're given. It would feel like a mistaken identity or worse, fake.

Although I know most people here are lonely and are very sensitive, I don't think that they would also quickly assume that it is they you are thanking unless you PM them one by one. I like it when posters give specific names. It connotes real connection were made and deep appreciation is given.

I also think that we on ALL don't only need to acknowledge each and every weakness of every member but try to help and address those weaknesses. Including the mindset of feeling excluded when in reality, it is not the intention of people to exclude you but just to be thankful of the friendship made here and to say to their friends, they are appreciated .

That's what I think :D

Oh it wasn’t meant as an attack on the OP’s idea, I’ve just never been one for lists so tend not to use them, I’m a hippie at heart :)

Lost Drifter said:
Oh it wasn’t meant as an attack on the OP’s idea, I’ve just never been one for lists so tend not to use them, I’m a hippie at heart :)

Yeah, I didn't mean it as a rebuttal as well ^^ Just wanted to share my opinion (hehe) I understand what you're saying. I often feel excluded before and would shy away from groups cos I felt that people didn't like me. But I thought to myself, it's probably only in my head and how can people like me if I always hide myself. I hope shy people will over come their esteem issues, including myself.

and to add...

I like Lost Drifter cos he's a hippie at heart :D

floffyschneeman said:
Lost Drifter said:

I don't think that it's the poster's intention to create exclusion when giving specific names. Of course it can't be avoided that posters will post about people they have created a connection with at certain points in their stay to this forum. But that is understandable. It would be odd for someone to say good things about you when you don't even know that person or that no honest reasons we're given. It would feel like a mistaken identity or worse, fake.

Although I know most people here are lonely and are very sensitive, I don't think that they would also quickly assume that it is they you are thanking unless you PM them one by one. I like it when posters give specific names. It connotes real connection were made and deep appreciation is given.

I also think that we on ALL don't only need to acknowledge each and every weakness of every member but try to help and address those weaknesses. Including the mindset of feeling excluded when in reality, it is not the intention of people to exclude you but just to be thankful of the friendship made here and to say to their friends, they are appreciated .

That's what I think :D

Proof of everything I said about you. :D You're so lovely.

I just wanted to say that I like this forum a lot and people here... I like what I see. Lots of helping each other out and not much negativity. It's great and there are some pretty cool people I've gotten to know as well.

Random order :cool:

I like LoneKiller for his respect and compassion.
I like Fvantom for his awesome personality.
I like Barbaloot for being so funny.
I like Dark_Power for caring for everyone.
I like DreamerDeceiver for his good tastes in hobbies.
I like Liley for her sweet personality.
I like LeaningIntoTheMuse for his music.
I like Sci-Fi for being so cool and wise.
I like Mikey193 for being one of my best friends.
I like Pezza for being funny and outgoing.
I like Condemnedsoul666 for being friendly with everyone.
I like Hoffy for her caring personality.
I like Syber Tiger for staying strong.
I like Jen for her tough, but soft way of being.
I like Lost Drifter for his great experiences.
I like TheSolitaryMan for his positive attitude.
I like The Good Citizen for being open and helpful.
I like JJ for his interesting personality
I like Lonely in BC for his fun personality.
I like Felix for his funny attitudes.
I like L0nely for being fun to chat with.
I like Flaneur for being a cool nerd.
I like WishingWell for her resilience.
I like Whispers for being helpful and strong.
I like Adrolak for being a fun guy to chat with.
I like VanillaCreme for being direct and to the point.

Ak5 said:

I'm glad you find my nerdiness alluring. Now c'mere so I can demonstrate the Big Bang to you in person (hello)

Ak5 said:

I like AK5 for being good enough to try and list everyone on the site!

The Good Citizen said:
Ak5 said:

I like AK5 for being good enough to try and list everyone on the site!

Technically, he missed 11,237 people.... just saying. lol (sorry, I had to do it :D )

Also, thank you Ak5.... but SOFT???? I'm not soft :club: *runs off to pout*

Callie said:
Technically, he missed 11,237 people.... just saying. lol (sorry, I had to do it :D )

Also, thank you Ak5.... but SOFT???? I'm not soft :club: *runs off to pout*

No, he told me he PM'd the rest indivudally. ;)

Latest posts

Back