Stand Back Up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see an unattractive, hurt girl who is broken on the inside. I see a person who can't do anything right and ruins everything good that happens to her. I see a person that nobody cares about, a person who wouldn't be missed if she was gone.

wow those are a fair amount of negative adjitives, i think some one could use some cheering up. And I know just the thing.

Box of kittens!

oh they're just so fluffy and snugglable

XD

meow

(l__/)
(o.0)
( ><)

symtpons of box of kittens may include

tiny scrathes

sneezing

and erectial disfunction

your a beautiful person dreams, you just have to see it for yourself

Attachments

• 333bracket.gif
    333bracket.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 134
I wish I was beautiful. Nobody thinks I am. I've been called ugly som many times it's not funny. I'm a repsulsive monster.
I appreciate the though, but I don't know of anything that will cheer me up. =(

how about a hug?
*hugs*
I've probably said this before, but I ought to sell advertising space on my forehead. It's a billboard. Seriously. I hate it.

We are all beatiful in our own ways.
I hope you feel better soon
There is one thing better then a hug and that's a...glomp *glomp*

And dosnt anybody here like puppies rather than kittens? LOL

I see someone I dont want to be.
I see a person who hides all his pain and hurt inside so that no one can see it.
I a guy who is damaged inside and can never fit in with anyone nomatter how hard he trys.

tomuchnothing said:
We are all beatiful in our own ways.
I hope you feel better soon
There is one thing better then a hug and that's a...glomp *glomp*

And dosnt anybody here like puppies rather than kittens? LOL

puppies are better than kitties.
and baby goats. I raised a set of triplets in my bathroom and back yard two summers ago, trust me baby goats are adorable. especially when they are learning how to run and jump. they just randomly do a little twist and leap in the air, then fall over and sit there looking stunned. And they were so spoiled wanting constant attention that my sister made a scarecrow out of a pillow and some of her clothes for them to sleep on so they wouldn't cry when they were alone.
Come to think of it, chicks are cute too. I raised chicks in a box in my living-room three summers ago. They were adorable, but pooped everywhere.

What I see when I look in the mirror really depends on my mood. Yesterday, for example, my reflection made me feel a bit sick :/... today, though, it doesn't seem so bad. Looks aside, I see a girl who is just so sad about how the first 21 years of her life have turned out.

ohhh

when i was in colorado i was able to see some baby goats,

you got to raise them ohhh how lucky for you qui

If I look in the mirror right now... I see potential, but frustration. Ambition, but reservation. I also see that I need to go somewhere warm for spring break as I'm sporting the winter pale glow.

i see a real ************ who dont conform. i be real and true. i wish i had a friend.

Latest posts

Back