The newbie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serena

Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm new to those forums and wanted to introduce myself. I'm 22 years old and I live in Germany. I encountered these forums while searching for something else and I count myself to the group of people that have been alone for a lot of time in their lives. Personally, it doesn't bother me much and gives me a lot of space, but I was hoping to find people here I can talk to about a wide range of topics because I am actually quite talkative most of the time. Anyone who enjoys a deep conversation or just some everyday chatting is welcome to contact me (I have no Facebook though, which makes me an outcast^^).

I' m glad I found this place, so hi everyone^^

Hey Serena, welcome to the forum!

Also, not having Facebook doesn't make you an outcast at all. Facebook has been too commonly misused nowadays by people. So you're not missing out much. :)

Wow, I already feel at home when people tell me Facebook isn't being used as it should have been lol

Serena said:
Wow, I already feel at home when people tell me Facebook isn't being used as it should have been lol

Yeah lol. *shakes head* so don't feel bad about not having it.

Halo serena. Wie geht's? Welcome to the forum. I am in that kind of position as well so feel free to message :)

So quick to find people, I'm impressed^^ But yeah, just ask me anytime, I also have a (pretty deserted) Steam Account if any gamers want to add me ;D

Besides, no need to talk german since my English works just fine and I'd feel like some bad immigrant if I used it too much^^

I just mean it as a welcome. English is not my native language too, as well as a lot of people here. German is just one of the languages I like to learn

Well, I didn't mean to offend you. I could surely teach you some basics, not to mention my horrible teaching skills^^ The Welcomes from all of you are much appreciated :)

Heey Serena, welcome to the forums.

I can relate to you alot, the difference being that being alone just bothers me a tad bit some times, altough i mostly don't realise it. I'll throw you a PM when i have more time.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sure, pm me anytime^^ I love it here, finally people want to get to know me :D

Promise I'll answer anything, I'm feeling all childishly excited^^

Latest posts

Back