the subject is missing. please enter a subject.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DEAD!!! :D haven't seen ya for a while! *HUG*

And it's good to see you back too, Liley!! *HUG* lol ^_^

hey Steve :)
how are you doing?

and i think we should organize expeditions.
long.

long.

long ones.

what do you think, Dramaqueen?

good. i think we should try that again then.
i think we may have to get some sort of shelter ideas.

what is your opinion on dirigibles?

Ooohhh I like expeditions! AND dirigibles!! :D

I'm doing alright, dead!!! :D I got my placement order the other day, so I know which school I'll be teaching at during the fall. ^_^ So that's good. lol

How about you?

dead said:
good. i think we should try that again then.
i think we may have to get some sort of shelter ideas.

what is your opinion on dirigibles?

dirigibles!! I like that, hmmmm, what will be my task? :D we should organise our expedition :p

Badjedidude said:
I'm doing alright, dead!!! :D I got my placement order the other day, so I know which school I'll be teaching at during the fall. ^_^ So that's good. lol
amazing :D

i think you should be the pilot.
would you like that?

Badjedidude said:
Ooohhh I like expeditions! AND dirigibles!! :D

How about you?

ah, so glad to hear.
that sounds alot of fun!
will you be teaching history? or something else and interesting, hmmm?

dead said:
will you be teaching history? or something else and interesting, hmmm?

Well, I looked up some info about the school and it looks like I might be teaching either Government or Psychology, though it could be something different...it depends on what the school needs, really. For all practical purposes it will be a full-time teaching position at the high school, although technically I'm still enrolled in my university for my degree. So it's gonna be busy, busy, busy! :p

that sounds SO cool, Steve!
i hope it works!

and... how about japan, dramaqueen? or the galapagos? or iceland....

Anywhere you want dear since I'm with you :p

Badjedidude said:
Well, I looked up some info about the school and it looks like I might be teaching either Government or Psychology, though it could be something different...it depends on what the school needs, really. For all practical purposes it will be a full-time teaching position at the high school, although technically I'm still enrolled in my university for my degree. So it's gonna be busy, busy, busy! :p

If only I was a student in that school :p

Latest posts

Back