the subject is missing. please enter a subject.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh they are pretty!

dead said:
me too Sad i missed you like all hell and back. seriously.
i wish your skype worked, that would actually let me talk to you from time to time.

*hugs back*

Actually, I did finally get it working now... but I don't have a lot of time to be online lately. I'm trying to get everything together so I can get my license and I'm preparing to move in a month or two (or three), depending on where my job is. :p Heh so things are kinda... running-back-and-forth for me right now. SOOOOORRRYYYY!!!! :/

I'll get on or email you soon, I promise. :)

are indeed! *hands out*

BJD - moving out - cool! where to, do you have an idea already, or still very much in the open?
and dude, no worries. it's an open invitation, lol :)

dead said:
BJD - moving out - cool! where to, do you have an idea already, or still very much in the open?
and dude, no worries. it's an open invitation, lol

I don't know quite yet. I'm still looking around in-state right now, so I don't know too much about opportunities out-of-state. Anyway, I'd have to apply for out-of-state licenses for that, which means more paperwork, so... hah yeah it's pretty complicated and time-consuming. :p

I'll be sure to let you know when & where I do move, though. :)

Badjedidude said:
dead said:
and dude, no worries. it's an open invitation, lol

I don't know quite yet. I'm still looking around in-state right now, so I don't know too much about opportunities out-of-state. Anyway, I'd have to apply for out-of-state licenses for that, which means more paperwork, so... hah yeah it's pretty complicated and time-consuming. :p

please do. that sounds like a very cool experience though, moving in on your own :)

Badjedidude said:

yes, do!!!!!!!! that way i can stalk you :p

Minus said:

And it seems delicious too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dead we want MOAAA!! :D

Badjedidude said:
Ohhh they are pretty!

dead said:
me too Sad i missed you like all hell and back. seriously.
i wish your skype worked, that would actually let me talk to you from time to time.

*hugs back*

Actually, I did finally get it working now... but I don't have a lot of time to be online lately. I'm trying to get everything together so I can get my license and I'm preparing to move in a month or two (or three), depending on where my job is. :p Heh so things are kinda... running-back-and-forth for me right now. SOOOOORRRYYYY!!!! :/

I'll get on or email you soon, I promise. :)

Dead, i can give you my skype if you want :p :D
and Stevo, gooooooooooooooood luck with everything :)

here's mine if anyone wants it. it's for messages only, i'm afraid, but - here it is.
dead.inkeri

deaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddead :D

hi :)

ahhh everyone.
wish you were all here, you pretty people.

my day was really busy. but... i am home, and well, and can finally close the day. (house is overrun with people... but my room is all quiet and nice.)

hi Steve, Lila, Sophia. i missed talking to you all.

Liley, dead suits me well enough. for a multitude of reasons. don't worry. in this case... i think it is a positive thing. the alternative is worse.

*hugs*

I like the feelign i have when i get back to home in a busy day.

We missed you too :)

ok, i wont worry <_<

Latest posts

Back