Things that piss you off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUVs (and their drivers)
Spray Tans
Harley Davidsons
Valentine's Day
Christmas
Romance / Love / Sex / Flirting / Dating
Meg Ryan
Shaving
Weddings

Late night computer sitting. Accomplishing nothing. Being bored to honeysuckle.
Everything happening right now, ha.

When people are your "best friend" decide to completely ignore you for no apparent reason. At least tell me what your problem is, ffs!
Hmm what else... crap drivers, and the sound of people eating / drinking :p

I saw this thread a few days ago, and I have been trying to think of something good to post. So far I hadn't come up with anything better than the Denver Broncos (sorry Colorado), but tonight I found a GOOD one.

The Presidio Brass, a growing-in-prominence brass quintet from San Diego, were in town for a perfomance tonight. Being a brass player myself I was excited to attend. On a whim, I decided to sit on the balcony. I had never listened to a concert from a balcony before (partly because most of the concerts I go to are ones in which I'm playing), and while it might be a little distant for a play, for an instrumental concert I found the acoustics to be fantastic. One other audience member, a woman a few years older than me, felt the balcony was an acceptable place to chase her toddler about. I don't mean chasing a misbehaving child around; that would at least have been understandable. I mean laughing, giggling, playful chasing. They were toddling up and down the stairs, stomping down isles, having a great time. Don't get me wrong, I love children. They're a delight, especially at that age where they've just started walking and are beginning to enjoy the widness of the world, and while this exploration can be a good thing, it is in no way appropriate in a formal concert setting. At one point the little girl (who was a darling, I must admit) started squealing with delight, during Danny Boy of all songs. DANNY BOY!!! Instead of listening to one of the most beautiful tunes of all time, all I could hear was the uneven thumps of a toddler learning how to run, and her mother's pursuing high heels! ARRRGH!!!

The child, of course, was not to blame; she was far too young to know any better. The mother, however, was far too old NOT to know better, and why she couldn't understand how inconsiderate she was being to her fellow concet-goers is beyond me.

So a plea. If your child is too restless to appropriately attend a two hour concert, then please, don't bring them. Otherwise, you might find more than a few disapproving scowls coming your way.

Most of them from brass players.

Getting up, going to work, and getting a stomach ache and not knowing why, and not knowing what can be done about it. That was pissing me off all day. I had eaten breakfast **** it!

It's finally begun going away but ****, that sucked.

People that park in my parking space. Are they "Reserved for 2454"? No! That's ME!!

i can get mad at almost anything, hell, i even yell at the people in advertisements on tv...

**** advertisers...no soul.

Things that annoy me ... oh god I'll just keep this short.

- Loud and/or smelly people.
- Anything that has to do with marketing and/or religion.
- People who don't want to speak there mind when I do to them.
- People who say that they are a buddist because its cool to say while they dont know anything about it.
- When square objects are not placed in a square order (dont ask)
- When people say they don't fully understand something and regard it as stupid/weird

Sorry I can go on but I'll leave it with this :)

Van Hooligan said:
parents wanting the van to get a job >.>

Now, now. Jobs are awesome.

leftykmonahan said:
Riding in a vehicle when the driver just cannot drive well at all. Sooo frustrating.

Oh gods.

I drive a Critical Care ambulance, transporting stable patients from the hospital here to the ones further south. And since everything behind the cab is a big ol' box and forces are amplified for the passengers within, you really have to mind your driving in regards to speed through turns, potholes, etc. And you have to make sure you strictly obey every single traffic law, make wide enough turns to not hit corners, all kinds of stuff.

So now every time I ride in a car with someone, it's a constant stream of criticism on their driving. It's amazing how many unsafe things people do on even just a short trip. I drove my dad up a wall the other day I think, haha. We were moving my brother back in to town so he had a moving van roughly the size of my ambulance...he almost popped one of his tires twice cutting a corner, didn't signal long enough on at least five lane changes, wouldn't start braking soon enough or downshift to shed speed, turned too roughly...and instead of just using his mirrors to back down his driveway, for some reason he opened the door to lean out and look and had me watch the other side. The whole way, I was like, 'Can I drive?' >.>

It was a hypertensive nightmare being in that passenger seat.

Vroum said:
Things that piss me off....

Well... definitely people judging other people.

I have to agree with this.

Worst stuff was with my parents, they compare me to others which pisses me off seriously

leftykmonahan said:
"- When square objects are not placed in a square order (dont ask)"

Yeah lined up with even spacing.

There's a ton of things that piss me off, but this one really got to me today...

Having to borrow money from my dad to buy food (I had no choice...) and then having him following me around the grocery store, constantly looking at what I buy, telling me "That's cheaper at the other store" and "You shouldn't spend so much money on buying organic food" and "This costs $2 here and only $1 at the other store" and "There's offers on fruit and veg at the other store" (then we go to the other store and I buy bananas there and he tells me bananas are cheaper at the store we were at before...)....................
Blah.... Especially the following me around the store and looking at what I buy, that really pisses me off. Yes I borrowed money from him but does that give him the right to do this?? I mean come on O_O
I seriously need to get out of this hell hole hillbilly hick town once and for all before I get permanently moulded into this place...
I need to move but I can't afford to.
I need a job but I need to move first.
See my dilemma?

gaah.gif

Lmao...nastay...I want it that smiley.

Nastay there's freaken hill billy hick towns on norway...OMG *jaw drop* ?
So U is a country gal too ?

You know...You can take a gal out of the country but you can't take the country out of a gal :p

A dilemaamamma....let me see.

Is that like saying you're stuck between a rock and a hard place ?
In your case a snow ball and icecubes:)

or you're in a pickle ?
or you're in purgatory ?
or you're tripping in the hall way between one door and the next ?

I heard people say that neccessities the mother of all invention.
I also heard people say we have all the salutions within ourselves already.
I also heard people say..whatever challenges or problems we are currently having..It was solved already before we were borned.

Latest posts

Back