To be intimate with a woman.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
How does it feel? In what ways does it 'change' you as a person? Why can everyone else experience it and not me?

So many questions, so many inadequacies I feel to have never kissed a girl at 22.

Why won't it happen? Must I be condemned to a miserable life spent alone?

I've never been kissed and i'm 21. You arent alone in this...

I have experienced intimacy(not sex but we did do other stuff), it was just another thing to check off...wasnt special really.
It actually irritates me having guys asking me for FWB instead of wanting relationships.

SophiaGrace said:

I have experienced intimacy(not sex but we did do other stuff), it was just another thing to check off...wasnt special really.
It actually irritates me having guys asking me for FWB instead of wanting relationships.

At least you've done something.

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

You should try going on some dates :)

SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

Ah great! Why didn't I think of that

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

Sorry. Didn't mean to sound sarcastic. Can't even get a date. :(

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

*hug* its painful, slow and scary. Believe me, I'm on this dating site and like 98% of the guys dont look my type or are waaay older. I basically honeysuckle myself when it comes to guys and want to go hide in a little corner :p

I have no idea how to handle them or what to do or how to get what I want. I'm a bundle of confused fun. Oh and dont even get me started about making oneself emotionally vulnerable so you can actually build an emotional connection with the other person. Talk about scary!

SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

*hug* its painful, slow and scary. Believe me, I'm on this dating site and like 98% of the guys dont look my type or are waaay older. I basically honeysuckle myself when it comes to guys and want to go hide in a little corner :p

I have no idea how to handle them or what to do or how to get what I want. I'm a bundle of confused fun. Oh and dont even get me started about making oneself emotionally vulnerable so you can actually build an emotional connection with the other person. Talk about scary!

You seem so nice. I'm surprised there's not guys lining up for you. :)

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

aw thank you n____n.

Guys...i can get them interested...but i have a lot of trouble determining WHAT they are interested in and end up suspecting they just want sex and so I hold them all at arms length. Or, I chicken out because I think they wont like the real me ...

lol. I'm full of fear I guess.

Guys have it hard, they have to go after the women. Women have the difficult job of sorting through all the weeds to find the rose they want to take home lol.

SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

aw thank you n____n.

Guys...i can get them interested...but i have a lot of trouble determining WHAT they are interested in and end up suspecting they just want sex and so I hold them all at arms length. Or, I chicken out because I think they wont like the real me ...

Guys have it hard, they have to go after the women. Women have the difficult job of sorting through all the weeds to find the rose they want to take home lol.

The really awful thing is, the way I feel at the moment I think I'd go with any woman who was even remotely interested in me (Not that any seem to be), regardless of personality or chemistry. I'm just so lonely and sick of being alone.

That suggests a real lack of self-respect doesn't it?

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

aw thank you n____n.

The really awful thing is, the way I feel at the moment I think I'd go with any woman who was even remotely interested in me (Not that any seem to be), regardless of personality or chemistry. I'm just so lonely and sick of being alone.

The thing is ...is that people run away from desperate people. Seriously.

You have to get to the point where you can handle rejection and are cool with stuff not working out and confident that you can find other people to date if it doesnt work out...

SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

aw thank you n____n.

You have to get to the point where you can handle rejection and are cool with stuff not working out and confident that you can find other people to date if it doesnt work out...

So true. You can always talk to me if you feel you need someone different to talk to. Believe it or not I am (usually) a very good listener and quite compassionate.

CAS said:
So many questions, so many inadequacies I feel to have never kissed a girl at 22.

I know what you're going through (for what it's worth). I just recently turned 23 and I've never kissed or done anything even remotely intimate.

I don't know how this would help you, but yeah, you're definitely not alone. And I don't think either of us are "doomed"!

Ravager1663 said:
CAS said:

I know what you're going through (for what it's worth). I just recently turned 23 and I've never kissed or done anything even remotely intimate.

I don't know how this would help you, but yeah, you're definitely not alone. And I don't think either of us are "doomed"!

Pleased to meet you my friend. Feel free to chat to me any time if you think it might help in some way.

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

aw thank you n____n.

So true. You can always talk to me if you feel you need someone different to talk to. Believe it or not I am (usually) a very good listener and quite compassionate.

Thanks CAS :D Do you have any sort of messenger? i'll add you...

SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:
CAS said:
SophiaGrace said:

aw thank you n____n.

Thanks CAS :D Do you have any sort of messenger? i'll add you...

MSN Messenger. [email protected] is my address if you wanna add me. You'll be my 5th contact on there. :)

I'm in the same boat 22 and have never kissed a girl let alone had a girl who was a friend except online but online means just as much at least to me. When you have never done anything it just seems so impossible like it will never happen I don't know maybe I'm just too negative as well.Every human being is the same we all want to experience something intimate with the opposite sex its only natural but some of us just seem to be overlooked.

Well I've had experience with women, and it truly seems meaningless unless you have a relationship with one. I noticed a post saying all men want is sex, well in my opinion that's part of a relationship. Without it comes problems, were young, of course we want it. It's natural to embrace it. Now getting women is the toughest thing I think i've ever done. I've "lucked" into a lot of them. Through friends and such, now I'm older and my friends are fewer and fewer. So time's are tough and lonely, making you wonder how the heck' would I ever meet somebody? My only solution? Break the mold, start doing different things, joining clubs.

But at all costs to have to put everything you've got into that hobby, makes you interesting and passionate. Won't come knockin' on the door so gotta get out there no matter how hard it is. The sad truth of it. It can happen for all of us, all we can do is hold our heads up high knowing we possess great strength and could make any partner very happy. But oh yes...it's a tricky game and try never to come off as needy this pushes them away. And yes rejection happens 99% of the time it really does, but it only takes one. So don't dwell on mistakes because you know, we make so many in life why care they happen, just learn, always learn.

CAS said:
How does it feel? In what ways does it 'change' you as a person? Why can everyone else experience it and not me?

Why won't it happen? Must I be condemned to a miserable life spent alone?

This is exactly how I felt for a long time. I did end up being intimate with a couple girls, but the experiences were few and far in between. I'm also 22.

For me at least, joining a PUA forum and signing up for a couple of PUA/Dating newsletters has helped me tremendously.

You don't have to be condemned, and you can be intimate with girls too. It isn't something that's "not meant for you"......... I used to have that same mentality of feeling sorry for myself. All I can tell you is that it's one of the worst feelings in the world, and that you should work on ridding your mind of those counter-productive thoughts.

One essential element to being successful with girls (whether you just want pussy or you want a girlfriend) is to just love yourself and respect yourself. Feeling sorry for yourself is not self-loving (nor is putting yourself down). You must have a mentality which lets you know that you are entitled to dating girls, being intimate with them, etc. As far as you're concerned, it's all about you, and you must do what's in your interests.

This has all been working very well for me anyway, so I hope this post helps you.

soon to turn 21, never kissed a girl in my life... i know it sucks dude, i know it sucks.

makes me feel a bit better reading that i'm not alone, tho

Latest posts

Back