What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
TheRealCallie said:
I want cheese...real cheese. And I want coffee and chocolate. I want everything that I can't have anymore.

I wanted to make mozzarella cheese. Apparently it's very easy.

I've been thinking about trying my hand at making almond milk cheese. It looks pretty easy, I think I could handle it.

I'm thinking I don't feel like moving all this crap.

ladyforsaken said:
OMG Congrats Outcast!! I'm so so happy for you!! Good luck!! (I'm genuinely excited for you - can't wait for my turn!) :D

Thanks lady :). Your turn will come one day I'm sure.

For the first time in quite some time I had something to post in the "what made you smile today" thread, and now I cant find it:(

I better develop some good study habits with the amount of classes I'm taking this semester...

I am resentful of everyone. And think i have very good potential in becoming an *******. If i am not one already.

Thinking that tomorrow's my birthday, and between my dog not doing well, the girl I love going from talking to me all the time to whatever we have completely broken down, and everything else that's happened, I don't much feel like celebrating.

I just want to stop feeling like I'm getting rained on every single day. When the hell is this going to end, seriously. When the hell am I going to stop getting screwed around by life time and time again and start getting somewhere that I actually want. I just wish I could count down the days until things would start working out for me, or I knew what I had to do to get my life to shift to something other than being dumped on day in and day out. I can't take much more of this. I need something better to look forward to, I need to know it's going to get better some day. It's starting to really drive me over the edge.

I feel like I had my chances for happiness, I had ample time to set myself up for a good life, and now that time has passed - my time has passed, and I'm just stuck with what's left. This is as good as it's going to get, it's terrible, and there's nothing I can do about it except watch helplessly.

I'm just so tired of losing.

wow, that was like a scene from a movie, that guy, so good-looking, so smart, being such a deliberate ******* to me, such chemistry - too bad that in reality ******** stay ********, I hope never to meet him again as I live, yuck

I slept during the whole day today, man do I feel so lazy, lol! I hate cramps and pms! >:|

That deleting the vine app from my phone to be less distracted didn't make a difference because I spend the whole day watching netflix D:

^ +1

I'm thinking that it's been waaaaay too long since I slept with someone special beside me.

Latest posts

Back