What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and now apparently I am a hare krishna… (no, I am not!)
this quest for friends is bringing me to some pretty unusual places

JHK said:
No. Or yes.
I don't really mean anything to you. I'm nothing but words here. You don't really know me. Like as not you'd probably hate me.
Just because you're a compassionate person by nature doesn't really make me mean anything.

(Hope you don't mind me shortening the quotes a bit. :) )
Well, do we need to mean anything to enjoy anything? I have no purpose or goal either. Then again, that just means there's no goal to get in the way of enjoying whatever's out there.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
JHK said:
No. Or yes.
I don't really mean anything to you. I'm nothing but words here. You don't really know me. Like as not you'd probably hate me.
Just because you're a compassionate person by nature doesn't really make me mean anything.

(Hope you don't mind me shortening the quotes a bit. :) )
Well, do we need to mean anything to enjoy anything? I have no purpose or goal either. Then again, that just means there's no goal to get in the way of enjoying whatever's out there.

I don't know. I guess I'm not an enjoyable person. I can't much see getting any satisfaction when it all means nothing.
I read a quote today, sort of stuck in me head. "If you don't mean anything to anybody, do you really exist at all?"
I'm here, but does it matter? Not really.

i'm thinking >> perception.....................the written word can mean different things to different people...i apologize if my written word was perceived as 'dirty'...

Instead I love it because I get up really late, and in winter it's at a reasonable hour ( 9, 10) while in the summer it's 11, 12, and my days end fast

I rather like the dark. It helps me think clearer. Something for me that really comes in handy when loneliness or guilt pops up. I also get a bit of an energy boost when the sky is darker.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
I rather like the dark. It helps me think clearer. Something for me that really comes in handy when loneliness or guilt pops up. I also get a bit of an energy boost when the sky is darker.

i concur :)

Actually box a giant box... Glad you're taking notes. Just when it seems too dim to ever shine again, you redeem yourself.

Latest posts

Back