What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How I'm basically out of action as ive broken my collarbone in a cycling accident...feel like all my carefully laid plans have been halted. Not sure when I'll be back in work, cant volunteer, may not be able to go travelling later this year, not sure when i can get back on my bike...plus i live on my own so doing everything with my left hand is **** hard. I feel more alone than usual because no one is here to help a little and I feel frustrated I cant tear this sling off and go about my day...

Back to work. I can already tell I don't want to work today.

But YAY!!!! The kids go back to school today!!!!!!!!
excited.gif

zero said:
Today would have been my mother`s birthday, the first one since she passed away. Happy birthday, mom, wherever you are, hopefully in a better place. I miss you. :(

I'm sorry, zero. *hugs*
May you find peace through this day at least.

another stupid day running around to get my vital needs met, almost there - and now the taxes :(

The most meaningful relationships happen in real life, surely there can be few special exceptions too when it comes to online friendships. Maybe it has something to do with me or something else but friendships which are formed online aren't long lasting.

Mrs Bangalot and her octogenarian twin Mrs Thud are making their usual racket, doing a new DIY project I suspect. But it's night time ffs! A time when they should be in bed with their bed socks on. Oh no, can't have that. Not allowed. Just makes me wonder what they do during daylight hours. :rolleyes2:

There is no deeper understanding concerning human behaviour to be gained in this...

In other words: People are just ******* weird.

I'm thinking I am mad at a couple of people and they don't know what they did. Do I tell them why I am upset or should I just get on with it and make the best of our connection.

I Am Thinking About Why I Make Things So Hard On Myself, And Why I Never Smile.I Also Am Thinking Why I Am Not As Laid Back Or Simple Minded As I Used To Be.

She-ra said:
I'm thinking I am mad at a couple of people and they don't know what they did. Do I tell them why I am upset or should I just get on with it and make the best of our connection.

I Say be open and honest and get it out there or you will keep thinking about it.

Latest posts

Back