What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbows said:
Still in the hospital.. progressivly worse. Only thought that keeps me going is that I will have my sweet loving bf at home..

?! so what is that? botulism? salmonella?

Peaches said:
Rainbows said:
Still in the hospital.. progressivly worse. Only thought that keeps me going is that I will have my sweet loving bf at home..

?! so what is that? botulism? salmonella?

They are still growing the bacteria.. they don't know yet.

Rainbows said:

Get well soon.

That hurt, it was like having salt rubbed in the wound. I feel like a fool now. Last time I ever wonder anything at all.

My studybooks arrived. Time to be schooled for the first time in 5 years. .... That's a long time if you're only 21!!

Why the hell your heart is so biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig? It's really surprises me and make me wonders too, Seriously. What are you made of???????

And top of that you always give me time when ever I want, how do you do that? I'm amazed beyond my understanding.

Rainbows said:

Hang in there and stay strong. I hope you'll pull through this all right. :(

Rosebolt said:
My studybooks arrived. Time to be schooled for the first time in 5 years. .... That's a long time if you're only 21!!

All the best, Rosey. :)

There was no other way to break this vicious cycle. And for fresia's sake, it had to be broken somehow...I regret nothing.

I wish I could rewind the last 90 minutes of my life. I wish I hadn't reacted that way. The old me has returned... and even if he is a scared little boy inside, he's housed inside a very dangerous body.

I am ashamed of myself.

user 130057 said:
I wish I could rewind the last 90 minutes of my life. I wish I hadn't reacted that way. The old me has returned... and even if he is a scared little boy inside, he's housed inside a very dangerous body.

I am ashamed of myself.

user 130057... *hug*

user 130057 said:

I am ashamed of myself.

((((Hugs)))) Take it easy on yourself.

She-ra said:
user 130057 said:

I am ashamed of myself.

Trust me when I say that I should NOT take it easy on myself...

People are so dissapointing. they fill you with hope and then dash them like a fragile plate on a concrete floor. Loneliness...thou are my constant companion..I remain hurt and broken inside.

user 130057 said:
She-ra said:
user 130057 said:

I am ashamed of myself.

Trust me when I say that I should NOT take it easy on myself...

Ok (((Hug)))

Argh the more I seem to do on this blinking task the bigger it gets!

My boyfriend is the sweetest and my mom deserves a medal.

I am going home tomorrow!

Rainbows said:
I am going home tomorrow!
Glad to hear you're feeling better!

How can I expect anybody to love me if I don't love myself?

I need to put my own house in order before I expect anything to change.

It may have appeared as though I had left the forum - and I will admit that I came awfully close to doing so - but in the end I just took a week off to try and pull myself together.

It was very nice of Rosey, LadyF, She-Ra and Solivagant to mention me in the 'Who do you miss' thread. It makes me feel all warm inside and I kind of need that right now.

Oh, and I am NOT bald! :p

user 130057 said:
It may have appeared as though I had left the forum - and I will admit that I came awfully close to doing so - but in the end I just took a week off to try and pull myself together.

It was very nice of Rosey, LadyF, She-Ra and Solivagant to mention me in the 'Who do you miss' thread. It makes me feel all warm inside and I kind of need that right now.

Oh, and I am NOT bald! :p

Aww we like warm inside. Glad you didn't leave us for good...

Latest posts

Back