What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can they really compress those deodorants that much? Hmm...

Is there something more thrilling than venturing out in Enemy's territory Knowing that you'll be shot anytime for doing that? Hmm. I need to find something which matches that.

I will stop posting depressing things here, most members have a really difficult life and I don't need to bring them down more

I can't believe you couldn't hear that. It's literally louder than the beeping. Did you put peanut butter in your ears as a kid, and it's finally oozing into your brain?

Peaches said:
I will stop posting depressing things here, most members have a really difficult life and I don't need to bring them down more

I saw what you wrote before. You could never be bringing anyone or the forum down with any of your issues. Don't remove them.. you got every right to talk about your issues and it's okay. Plus you know I surely can relate to you with how my family issues are like. We're here to support you Peaches, just as how you support others here too. Everyone has a difficult life in different ways.. so never think yours is less important just because. So don't worry. :)

woke up at 5am today, got up, spent an hour in my garden stretching and doing some kung fu forms, now I am thinking I shouldve just stayed in bed haha, pretty tired but its early enough that I cant go to bed yet, but late enough that a nap is out of the question :p

I hope that today the doctor will not give me, news that I won't know how to handle..

It's time to delete my account. I have met many lovely people on here and wish you all well for the future.
I've made a wonderful lifelong female friend on here and have even been over to her country to visit her on several occasions.
She is truly is an amazing person and has helped me banish my loneliness by listening, helping and caring about me, a quiet wee Scottish mouse.

ladyforsaken said:
JHK said:
Just as an FYI, in case anyone gets the idea - Pressure wands at a car wash WILL remove skin. And it hurts.

That sounds really painful.

It did. Feels like a burn. Probably worse because I got it in a scar on my wrist. At least the dirt came off before it ate right through because even though it hurt I couldn't stop until the spot was gone and I have no one to blame but myself because I was operating the wand. I make me wonder, most days.
But at least it was on soap so it was clean.

lonelyfairy said:
This forum doesn't give me anything anymore.

Sort of feeling the same. But I don't know if it is just me, because I can't find much that does.
And what does give me something, I can't have.

Latest posts

Back