What would you say if I told you....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
What would you say if I told you that in this very precise moment, that bridges all eternity to eternity, and gods to men, that I love you with such an eternal depth and utter devotion that one lifetime could never be enough for me to express the vastness of what I feel for you?

Your absence creates nothing less than an insatiable black hole that pulls me willingly through time and space, and every imaginable direction and path, seeking only this one thing...... to have the honor of loving you as you are, in this very precise moment, that bridges all eternity to eternity, and gods to men.

And whether this moment finds you shining in all your glory or broken and feeling less than beautiful. It doesn't matter. I love you for all that you are and all the possibilities that you hold within you.

I would be overwhelmed! ...I have never had anyone say that to me, personally, or heard many at so genuine as to say it to people in general.

o_O I've read that 3 times and still can't wrap my head around it. I think the hamster died on the wheel. :(

I'd say "What, is there someone behind me?" :p

Hey Nalee!! You're back! And poetic as ever! :D
Reading that made me feel very good inside. (My hamster's running just fine :p)

Naleena said:
What would you say if I told you that in this very precise moment, that bridges all eternity to eternity, and gods to men, that I love you with such an eternal depth and utter devotion that one lifetime could never be enough for me to express the vastness of what I feel for you?

Your absence creates nothing less than an insatiable black hole that pulls me willingly through time and space, and every imaginable direction and path, seeking only this one thing...... to have the honor of loving you as you are, in this very precise moment, that bridges all eternity to eternity, and gods to men.

And whether this moment finds you shining in all your glory or broken and feeling less than beautiful. It doesn't matter. I love you for all that you are and all the possibilities that you hold within you.

I would ask you who your 421 was lol.

First I'd be all like (WT)
Then I'd be all like :O
Then I'd be like (HELLO)
Then we'd end up tangled together in the sheets.

That's some powerful words you've got there...if a woman would ever say such a thing to me, I'd probably burst out into some kind of poetic/loving frenzy..
Then again, I have, at one point.. written something similar, albeit not as powerful as that, to someone I had great feelings for, and well... let's just say it's a bit of a letdown when the reply is "I don't know what to say".

Welcome back, is what I'd say first. :) After that, 'tho, still...dunno. I'd be agog, most likely. At least taken aback, in the least. I don't think 'Er, me too?' would be an appropriate answer to such a heartfelt declaration.

I think and feel really terrified and frighten at night and it seems really someone is walking along with me.
*removed*

I would marrry you. And i would build you a golden palace so that we can live in for eternity!!!!!!!

(wary)

Naleena said:

you have a lot of talent.

Latest posts

Back