What's wrong with being a virgin?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parabolani said:
Hello! Vampires only drink the blood of virgins.

Time to find a vampire.

Apparently the devil likes virgins too. Have you seen that Megan Fox movie, Jennifer's Body?

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. It's only wrong because you think it is.

somber_radiance said:
Parabolani said:

Time to find a vampire.

Apparently the devil likes virgins too. Have you seen that Megan Fox movie, Jennifer's Body?

No, but I will, I am quite turned on by the idea of the of being seduced by a beautiful young girl and then have her bite a hole in my neck and suck the blood out of my carotid arterie like it's a milk shake.

Parabolani said:
somber_radiance said:
Parabolani said:

Time to find a vampire.

No, but I will, I am quite turned on by the idea of the of being seduced by a beautiful young girl and then have her bite a hole in my neck and suck the blood out of my carotid arterie like it's a milk shake.

She eats them though.

In today's society there seems to be something wrong with not wanting it or getting it. There isn't actually anything wrong with it but as we all probably know, that doesn't stop people from judging. As usual, these judges are popular people who have a big influence on society when joined together with other judges. Just don't let it bother you.

The problem with being a virgin is that you end up having these silly doubts. It's kind of like not choosing to do all of those other things that other people do. Smokers will tell you cigarettes are great. Vegans say you should eat the way they do. Naturists think everybody ought to be naked. People who like casual sex think you should stop being a virgin.

Follow your heart. Once you have sex, you cannot undo it. The person who cannot and will not understand your choice isn't the right one for you. That's really all there is to it.

Welcome to the club... Im 18, Virgin. People say i'm hot, beautiful and cute. So why am I still a virgin? Because like you, I'm waiting for the right person. I dont want to just "lose my vrginity". I want to lose with the girl I love... I dont know if thats good or not. I'm too romantic and sensitive, and sometimes thats sucks.
Furthermore, sex isn't the only thing in the world, u can't think just about that. For ME, sex is a consequence of love... I want a nice girlfriend, not sex. Sex is a consequence. Being a virgin doesn't make u inferior from the other people. You are just like them. AND, for me, waiting for the right person is a GREAT quality, because it means you can control your emotions, control your wild instinct for having sex. I admire that. I admire myself :D

somber_radiance said:
Parabolani said:
somber_radiance said:
Parabolani said:

Time to find a vampire.

She eats them though.

what a twist!
BAHAHHAAH

Nothing is wrong with being a virgin. That is the truth. It is "society" and the media that bombards us with sexual images and stuff everyday, telling us how to look and stuff. Telling us, to shag more, making us believe that we are suppose to loose are vriginity as soon as poosible. Peer pressure, making it a big deal.

I don't listen to the crap. If I had a girlfriend, shagging is not one of the first things on my list, like it is with most guys (and probably women too). Shagging is an very emotional level, which is something, that is done, when you two known each other for awhile, comfortable and absolutely sure.

Today, people throw things around like it nothing. People don't really know the true meaning of love, or friendship these days. People don't think, like they should. Everything is going downhill, and has been for quite awhile.

Becuase of the media, and it projection of endless sexual images and stuff, it makes us believe that it is the way it should be. It's disturbing how this world has become and where it is headed.

I think some people take sex too seriously.

Although I've struggled with it in the past, my view of it now is simple, I think. It's not a big deal if you are a virgin, and it's not a big deal if you are not a virgin. You should have sex if you want to have it (trust me that most people can get some if they really want it), but if you are waiting for it to arise in a particular way (marriage, in a relationship, the right person, a pretty person, etc) than you will have to wait until the stars align for you.

For me that's all there is to it, and there is no "right" or "wrong" about it - this isn't theft, murder, or embezzlement. It's just glorified humping.

Nice posts Lost Soul and Sadface. I am sure sex is always better with someone who you really have an attraction to and even better if you love them. I look forward and hope that I find a nice woman to connect with, mentally and physically, I am sure it is a wonderful thing.

Human's are animals in the end though and I actually do not think there is much wrong with no-strings attached sex aslong as both people are sure they want it. I can certainly see how for some it could devalue it though.

I am someone who actually does not ever look for sex. I would much prefer to lose my virginity in a relationship with someone who I have affection for and has affection towards me. I must say though if an attractive women wanted to have sex with me (LMAO yeah right) I would actually probably accept the proposal.

I think that there is power in being a virgin(not vica versa). If you have the choose to not to have sex, even though you have female friends/girlfriends. Then you are more powerful then though who have multiple partners

Absolutely nothing. At least you can say you have it and can save it for someone special. Sex is overrated! lol.

Drew88 said:
I think that there is power in being a virgin(not vica versa). If you have the choose to not to have sex, even though you have female friends/girlfriends. Then you are more powerful then though who have multiple partners

I agree. There's something powerful about being a virgin but I can't put my finger on why. And I'm not talking in the "purity" sense or any thing like that. Maybe what makes it powerful is because it takes courage to be different and go against societal norms.

Many virgins obsess over the idea of being a virgin... building obstacles in their head, thinking about it too much, using it as a justification for their failures, etc etc etc. I see it all the time. Often the obsession to be a virgin is what ends up being the cause of their continued virginhood... because they let it overpower them and control their life. I guess that's understandable to a degree, since you have to be fairly highly focused on REMAINING a virgin to get through the teenage years and resists "temptations" or whatever.

But at some point you just have to let it go and let honeysuckle happen as it will.

I never personally placed any high value on being a virgin. And I'm not one.

*shrug*

It just seems like it often becomes an obsession for people... an obsession which keeps them from LOSING their virginity when they finally want to.

Latest posts

Back