Which is worse ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSolitaryMan said:
putter65 said:
So in the long run this bad relationship / friendship will have done me good ?

At least I went thru it rather than doing nothing.

If it's made you realise that you deserve someone who gives you equal respect, that's great :)

Oh it has, I just hope she doesn't turn up like a bad penny in a few days time !

putter65 said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
putter65 said:
So in the long run this bad relationship / friendship will have done me good ?

At least I went thru it rather than doing nothing.

If it's made you realise that you deserve someone who gives you equal respect, that's great :)

Oh it has, I just hope she doesn't turn up like a bad penny in a few days time !

Ha Ha. Knew I'd get a text from her.

I have thought about what to do the last few days. I replied to it with a 'I am fine, thanks' - as little as possible. I feel bad doing that, guilty even. There must be something wrong with me.

The ONLY good that can come from a bad relationship is that it gives you the opportunity to learn from mistakes and never repeat them.

Being in and remaining in a bad relationship is way worse than being lonely just from singlehood.

putter65 said:
No relationships or bad relationships ?

Most of my adult life nothing much as happened. In the last 18 months I have had 2 bad relationships / experiences with women.

Now I am back to normal (eg single), I wondering which was better. I suppose I gained some dating experience.

I like how you refer to normal.....single.....it can become a comfort zone can't it?

jazztracs said:
putter65 said:
No relationships or bad relationships ?

Most of my adult life nothing much as happened. In the last 18 months I have had 2 bad relationships / experiences with women.

Now I am back to normal (eg single), I wondering which was better. I suppose I gained some dating experience.

I like how you refer to normal.....single.....it can become a comfort zone can't it?

I've been single all my life. Im 43 so thats a long time.

so....this latina bave was telling me the reason why
o like white chicks is becuase im not white.

and she was like latina bsbes loves to fresia and that
what they live for...

so.
I was like....ok
shoe me what a latona babe can do thar a white
chick cant do.lol

She showed me....

u just dont onow......hahaa

Shes only 27....man

Im have admitn....latina babes got some amasizing
mives...that white chicks dobt have.

they think differnt but the same