Why me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i feel unloved

Reaction score
Why did I have to be the one that he cheated on? Why do people hate me? Why did he go back to his ex while he was with me? Why did he have to break up with me because of her even though shes unavailable? Why me? These are questions I ask myself everyday. Then I ask myself is everyone better of without me? Do I even have the guts to do that? because no one wants me.

because you are a sweet person. good things will happen to good people. just don't give up. i have always heard things will get better, i do not know this for a fact, but u might as well give yourself time. you will find someone

Maybe there's no one today, but there's always tomorrow, according to your details you are still 18, so learn from this, you are still young and actually allowed to make mistakes, and learn from other peoples to.

Someone hurt you, and thats bad, assuming he's around your age he's a testosterone fuelled jerk who's not using his brain to think with.

I hate people talking this way, especially someone with so much ahead of them. I wish I were your age again, albeit with the knowledge I have now.

If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me. Just please don't do anything silly.

Read this, maybe it's cheesy, but it's my way of saying to anyone here to hang on, things can get better: http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=26644

Here’s to never winning first place
Here’s to crying on your birthday
Here’s to all the bad first dates
Here’s to every single heartbreak
Here’s to raining on your own paraaade
Here’s to showing up anyway
Here’s to us
Here’s to the Mondays

My question is why should I want you if I don't know anything about you? And 99.999% of the guys in the world are the same about you. Make sure to try if you want to get into another relationship, meanwhile you got unlucky, mistakes are made, just pick up the pieces and move on.

I have to say that the vast majority of people that have been in relationships have been let down at some point, so there's nothing special in your specific situation. Life can be a ***** for everyone at one point or the other.

I have been there. But i think i wouldn't have been stronger and a lil bit wiser if i were not betrayed. Good things do happen, not so frequently but they do.

i feel unloved said:
Why did I have to be the one that he cheated on?

That's common. It happens frequently, so, your case isn't exceptional.

i feel unloved said:
Why do people hate me? Why did he go back to his ex while he was with me? Why did he have to break up with me because of her even though shes unavailable? Why me? These are questions I ask myself everyday. Then I ask myself is everyone better of without me? Do I even have the guts to do that? because no one wants me.

What makes you think that no one wants you?...it's hard to understand others and life itself. I really don't know if doing it makes sense.

Just think about the fact that you're not the only one who has faced it and, well, go on with your life. You're probably suffering at the moment, while he's enjoying his own existence.

At least, that's what I'd do, but I don't know if this is a good advice. Everything's relative.

I hope this was useful.

You say no one wants you, i deny that with the most absolute certainty i can give.

Why you? Because you did not meet what he wanted. Does that make you a bad or terrible person? No. Alot of people in this world abuse others for their personal benefit, that's how humans are. He left because he didn't love you the way you are, what does that make him? Unworthy. What does that make you? Someone with their own personality, you have your own mind and your own thoughts, you're not an enthralled sheep like alot of people are.

Someday, someone will see that, and will love you just the way you are, simply because you are as you are. Is that cheesy? Perhaps, but is it worth worrying over someone who does not accept you for who you are? I think not.

You loved him, you still love him, but it didn't work out well. What is important to stay true to yourself, you have you own personality, your own soul, and you are strong enough to live through this, just as you lived through every single second of your life before that.

Trust yourself, stay true to who you are, and remember that you are beautiful just the way you are.

Thank you. i needed that. I hope i find someone soon.
running with pain said:
because you are a sweet person. good things will happen to good people. just don't give up. i have always heard things will get better, i do not know this for a fact, but u might as well give yourself time. you will find someone

Hmm, just been listening to a song, thought I'd post some lyrics which you might like:

i won't cry myself to sleep, like a sucker.
i won't cry myself to sleep, if i do, i'll die.
now you fall asleep with another, **** you, **** you, **** you, **** you.

but i won't cry myself to sleep, like a sucker.
i won't cry myself to sleep, if i do, i'll die.
i pray you're life is sweet, you fu*ker, **** you, **** you, **** you.

This is very common, it happens to many women (and guys) everywhere.

Clearly your angry at the moment, understandably, but it's all about meeting the right person. Take time out on dating, there's plenty of time and plenty of decent guys out there.

All of what I'm saying probably doesn't make you feel any better, but it takes different people different amounts of time to get over things. Change your thinking, it's not you, it was him. The common thing that happens is that they come sleezing back when it doesn't work out.

i feel unloved said:
running with pain said:

u r soooo welcome

running with pain said:
i feel unloved said:
running with pain said:

u r soooo welcome

Since you haven't replied to your PMs (either of you) I guess I'll have to ask here. Which of your accounts would you like to keep? If you don't reply, I'll just delete whichever one I choose.

Love yourself. He is a fuckin *******, u know. Think this way - you just got a piece of honeysuckle removed from ur shoes... U dont desserve such a *******. Give urself some value, girl!

EveWasFramed said:
running with pain said:
i feel unloved said:
running with pain said:

u r soooo welcome

Since you haven't replied to your PMs (either of you) I guess I'll have to ask here. Which of your accounts would you like to keep? If you don't reply, I'll just delete whichever one I choose.

The hell? They're the same person replying to themselves?

EveWasFramed said:

Clever spot, didn't see that one.

I feel that no one wants me because my parents always yell about how they cant wait until i move out and my friends are always irritated with me.
Gondwanaland said:
i feel unloved said:
Why did I have to be the one that he cheated on?

That's common. It happens frequently, so, your case isn't exceptional.

i feel unloved said:
Why do people hate me? Why did he go back to his ex while he was with me? Why did he have to break up with me because of her even though shes unavailable? Why me? These are questions I ask myself everyday. Then I ask myself is everyone better of without me? Do I even have the guts to do that? because no one wants me.

What makes you think that no one wants you?...it's hard to understand others and life itself. I really don't know if doing it makes sense.

Just think about the fact that you're not the only one who has faced it and, well, go on with your life. You're probably suffering at the moment, while he's enjoying his own existence.

At least, that's what I'd do, but I don't know if this is a good advice. Everything's relative.

I hope this was useful.

Rosebolt said:
EveWasFramed said:
9006 said:
The hell? They're the same person replying to themselves?

Clever spot, didn't see that one.

It could also just mean they were different people but not replying to their PMs by Eve. Cos she said "either of you". Who knows.

i feel unloved said:
I feel that no one wants me because my parents always yell about how they cant wait until i move out and my friends are always irritated with me.

That's terrible. Sorry you're experiencing that. :\
Do you do anything to make them say that though? Or are you innocent?
Well I just wonder why your parents and friends feel so irritated around you.

ladyforsaken said:
It could also just mean they were different people but not replying to their PMs by Eve. Cos she said "either of you". Who knows.
I like 9006's answer better. :D

Moe said:
ladyforsaken said:
I like 9006's answer better. :D

Of course you would support your twin!

Latest posts

Back