Why do people cheat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how in the States people from the Middle East aren't considered white.

Personally, I'd place Hispanic girls (or what you would call Hispanic, as in Brazil "Hispanic" isn't a thing) in the top tier of attractiveness, together with White and Asian girls, but being Brazilian I'm sus for saying that.

View attachment 8247

I guess this is considered Hispanic in the US.
Yes, I think Brazilian women can be gorgeous, some of the most pretty on this planet.
We call them latinas here, so this includes all women from the Americas.
I think the "exotic" -whatever that means in my mind- attracts me.

People cheat because they're weak.

Even if people are in a loveless relationship - if someone isn't loyal to the person they're with, then they shouldn't be with them.

Best answer I saw so far is 4No1's; because they can. I think it's a lot more basic. If people think they have the opportunity without getting caught, they will.
Even then, some don't care at all about getting caught. Sociopathic...

Yes, I think that is indeed probably the best answer.
They feel they can do it and get away with it.
What I think I'll do from now on is no longer to wait until I have proof of the cheating.
If I see behaviour changes and the signs are there, I will tell her (this is mostly obvious if they start postponing dates without actually stopping the relation) and if she is unwilling to change anything, I'll just end it.
Of course, for a promiscuous woman it is very easy to find another man to fill the gap in comparison with for a man.
They might have a whole schedule of men they alternatingly see.

because monogamy is supernatural (spiritual) not natural
Yet I think that if I did the same with these women they would be furious.
The Tanzanian woman did not like African men, "because they always have side chicks".

Einstein was poly amorous and those who knew him stated he had the purity of a child, that's why he was able to see things differently and revolutionize human thinking ... maybe this is the natural state unaltered by millennial cultural constructs ... no wonder he loved Spinoza so much (who equates God with Nature)

On the other hand the other pillar of modern physics Heisenberg considered God is not the same thing as Nature (supernatural) and accordingly he was a monogamous pious Christian

So I think cheating basically means indecision ... which one of the two paths is suitable for one's true self

I think it is a bit simple to link character traits with the genius or lack of it from a famous or infamous person.
Like Hitler was a painter and a vegetarian, that does not mean that painters are evil.
Vegetarians on the other hand, hmmm. ;)

I think it is a bit simple to link character traits with the genius or lack of it from a famous or infamous person.
Like Hitler was a painter and a vegetarian, that does not mean that painters are evil.
Vegetarians on the other hand, hmmm. ;)
Simplification by choosing exceptional persons shows that both principles (monogamy and polyamory) are valid and not linked to the moral or intellectual worth of a person ... like yin and yang they are not good vs. bad but just complementary ... cheating comes from people not being able to stick with one of them

Last edited:
Simplification by choosing exceptional persons shows that both principles (monogamy and polyamory) are valid and not linked to the moral or intellectual worth of a person ... like yin and yang they are not good vs. bad but just complementary ... cheating comes from people not being able to stick with one of them
I think sometimes one can just get a little tempted by the honey jar too lol its not always a deep thought out plan, but if someone needs a baby to stay in the country then well makes sense why they would cheat…

I think sometimes one can just get a little tempted by the honey jar too lol its not always a deep thought out plan, but if someone needs a baby to stay in the country then well makes sense why they would cheat…
It certainly isn't very well thought out.
That guy told me he had had unprotected sex with another girl for more than 2 years before, and that girl never got pregnant.
Anyway, I read that there are women on Tinder who have their agenda filled with different guys, and she lets all of them believe they are the only one, and that has nothing to do with wanting to stay in the country.

Skanky women and dominant, less intelligent/low inhibition men often cheat and get in (and out) of relationships like a change of underwear, while decent but shy and "boring" people who would make loyal partners rot alone.

Last edited:
These kinds of people often treat the opposite gender like 'dirty underwear' - I'd rather have a cool and intelligent woman in my life who treats me like a friend than have a shallow, dimwitted bimbo who sees me as nothing more than a sex toy to toss aside once she's done with it.

It certainly isn't very well thought out.
That guy told me he had had unprotected sex with another girl for more than 2 years before, and that girl never got pregnant.
Anyway, I read that there are women on Tinder who have their agenda filled with different guys, and she lets all of them believe they are the only one, and that has nothing to do with wanting to stay in the country.
Yeah I have a bestie thats like that, she has a serious partner and a new random guy daily. Kinda awkward chatting to her serious partner as i’ve known him forever and he asks about girl trips that never happened… nightmare

I've just thought... I am not suprised people cheat, but I knew some peopple who cheated, but they would be very angry if their partner would cheat as well. Aren't it weird? If you cheat why your partner can't?

I've just thought... I am not suprised people cheat, but I knew some peopple who cheated, but they would be very angry if their partner would cheat as well. Aren't it weird? If you cheat why your partner can't?
Guess it's just a case of selfishness, like people having a dog honeysuckle in someone else's garden.
I can guarantee you they wouldn't like it if someone else did that to them.
If they weren't selfish they would suggest an open relationship, in which both sides can see other people.
If they cheat it is because they know their partner doesn't want them to be with someone else, or they want to reserve that right to themselves alone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back