Women using men as sex objects

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about where I'd like to meet them but I wouldn't object to a woman using me for sex!!! I am not saying I would go out looking for it to happen but I **** sure wouldn't be too upset about if one did provided she doesn't have an STD because thats the only kind of woman I could think of that could possibly do that because I have always believed that women look at sex differently than men unless there is alcohol or drugs involved then all thats kinda out the window!!! But there have been times where I had wished a woman would use me hell even rape me and I would not have had a problem with it!!!

AllAlone1 said:
I don't know about where I'd like to meet them but I wouldn't object to a woman using me for sex!!! I am not saying I would go out looking for it to happen but I **** sure wouldn't be too upset about if one did provided she doesn't have an STD because thats the only kind of woman I could think of that could possibly do that because I have always believed that women look at sex differently than men unless there is alcohol or drugs involved then all thats kinda out the window!!! But there have been times where I had wished a woman would use me hell even rape me and I would not have had a problem with it!!!

It's interesting how you look at this but I fully disagree with you. I think, talking as a man, we can safe our dignity as well as women can. For me that's important instead of giving it away so freely.

I understand and kinda agree with you but the times I felt that way about this, I was completely horny so there were no thoughts about diginity and all that!!! But I admire those who say they wouldn't give it way so freely no matter the situation because as much as I would like to say I wouldn't, if actually put in a situation like this I don't really know how I would really handle it, I was going by how I feel about sex most of the time but like I said if I knew the woman had an STD, as sad as it may sound I would definitely have more self-control then!!!

Are you a bar-star? if girls think that you are, then that's all they will expect from you...... i had my stint of one-night stands, leaving before they woke up.... i can tell you that i always picked men whom i thought wanted the same thing... and i did it only because I was hurt...and so angry.... so either stay away from the bars, or stay away from crazy girls like me!!

Human being is a very complex creation of nature both Physically and mentally, But Civilized Even HOMO Sapience,have created eventually,the way to manage large community in order to restore peace,so society comes into existence. That woman only want to fulfill her Physical need,There is not much doubt as your incident.but she did not tell her intention openly because her nature.

I have yet to find anyone where it hasn't ended in a one night stand. And I got to say its now just a disappointment. Or have had sex with lots of girls. But I don't mind just having that one night stand. But I found early I enjoy more telling of the bad sex story afterward then the actual sex itself. Because it was generally pretty freaking below average in the enjoyment. Also the girls are not in my community so I am not humiliating or hurting their feelings. But yeah I would definitely rather have a relationship just to try it at this point in my life then continuing to have meaningless one night stands. Also not sure why I have had sex on any beginning sexual encounter but it tends to happens on my first dates also.

nerdygirl said:
*agreeing with Nyu001* Surely you weren't expecting a long term relationship when you had sex on the first date.

Also, us Asian girls are frisky.

A lot of people have long term relationships (and lasting marriages) who met and f**ked on the first night.

Latest posts

Back