You ever just get tired of hearing your own honeysuckle?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get sick of feeling different, sometimes.

I just want to blend in and be anonymous, one of the guys. But I can't do that among people who know me, because I am the outermost electron in each of those atomic groupings, a part but apart.

Yeah I do get fed up of myself typing away on here about all my first world problems. I really need to stop doing it.

Among the Sleep said:
I really get sick of hearing myself complain sometimes. I know I have some things to complain about, but I also usually have a negative attitude on most things and I feel like the same 20 negative thoughts are just recycled through my brain on an every day basis. Then when I come here to vent about things I just feel silly. Cause I know it usually isn't as bad as it seems. It's just hard to tell where reality ends and my craziness begins sometimes. Then when I wrote a long exaggerated posts about my struggles with women or addictive behaviors, I just feel gross, like I just sucked my own dick or something.

yes yes yes YES. We're on the same page. Do you also feel like the complaints you make are so mechanical that you just cant stop them? Im sorry that you have to feel that way.

ilios said:
Among the Sleep said:
I really get sick of hearing myself complain sometimes. I know I have some things to complain about, but I also usually have a negative attitude on most things and I feel like the same 20 negative thoughts are just recycled through my brain on an every day basis. Then when I come here to vent about things I just feel silly. Cause I know it usually isn't as bad as it seems. It's just hard to tell where reality ends and my craziness begins sometimes. Then when I wrote a long exaggerated posts about my struggles with women or addictive behaviors, I just feel gross, like I just sucked my own dick or something.

yes yes yes YES. We're on the same page. Do you also feel like the complaints you make are so mechanical that you just cant stop them? Im sorry that you have to feel that way.

Mechanical is a great word for it.

I'm tired of hearing myself say stupid things all the time, but I simply can't stop doing it. I am extremely socially awkward, and I continously say things that are plain stupid and silly, that no normal person will ever say in a casual conversation. So yes, very tired.

^ I hate that, especially considering I make so many mistakes.

Life is for making mistakes, but I wish I didn't make so many of them!

I feel this way sometimes. I have a way of catastrophizing and blowing my problems WAY out of proportion.

Latest posts

Back