You have an STD.. No what?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having sex with me means that you wish me a life worse than death.

Hear that, women of the world?

!!!

Here's a thought, at random. Assuming that I receive an STI from someone without previous knowledge that she had one, requiring me to undergo medical treatment for the STI. The cost of the treatment would represent actual damages, so wouldn't I believe to sue the individual for, at the least, proximate cause of the damages against me?

Badjedidude said:
septicemia said:
Sure its nothing for a guy to have an STD... ....it has very little affect on them...

Uhhh... what? It's not "nothing" for a guy to have an STD. That's just silly.

I don't know where you got your information, but STDs are JUST as destructive to men as they are to women.

You are right, I am sure it is equally upsetting for a man to get an std as it is a woman.

All I am saying is that as far as I know, men do NOT get cancer from hpv, and their risk of cancer is not increased with say herpes. Women die from cervical cancer. Often these same strains of hpv that cause cancer in women, can be asymptomatic in men, or just appear as warts. I have never heard of a man dying from cancer caused by hpv. Men usually show symptoms of the bacterial infections, and would eventually be suffering from them if they dont go to the dr, where as a woman can go a long time without having any symptoms of the bacterial stds until after its too late.

I know of a woman who got one of the bacterial stds from her cheating husband, and then after a while they quit having sex all together and her infection went along asymptomatic until I am not exactly sure what happened but she was left sterile after that. She was not a slut, she only slept with her husband, who was a slut. If the roles were reversed, then likely the guy would likely have symptoms and go get treatment before sterility occurred. These facts are why I have formed the opinion that there are less health risks, that I am aware, for a men when it comes to having an STD. I just worded it wrong in my first reply.

septicemia said:
Badjedidude said:
septicemia said:
Sure its nothing for a guy to have an STD... ....it has very little affect on them...

Uhhh... what? It's not "nothing" for a guy to have an STD. That's just silly.

I don't know where you got your information, but STDs are JUST as destructive to men as they are to women.

You are right, I am sure it is equally upsetting for a man to get an std as it is a woman.

All I am saying is that as far as I know, men do NOT get cancer from hpv, and their risk of cancer is not increased with say herpes. Women die from cervical cancer. Often these same strains of hpv that cause cancer in women, can be asymptomatic in men, or just appear as warts. I have never heard of a man dying from cancer caused by hpv. Men usually show symptoms of the bacterial infections, and would eventually be suffering from them if they dont go to the dr, where as a woman can go a long time without having any symptoms of the bacterial stds until after its too late.

I know of a woman who got one of the bacterial stds from her cheating husband, and then after a while they quit having sex all together and her infection went along asymptomatic until I am not exactly sure what happened but she was left sterile after that. She was not a slut, she only slept with her husband, who was a slut. If the roles were reversed, then likely the guy would likely have symptoms and go get treatment before sterility occurred. These facts are why I have formed the opinion that there are less health risks, that I am aware, for a men when it comes to having an STD. I just worded it wrong in my first reply.

u dont understand.. girl have more cancer stuff from it mabe but men have no sex if they have to tell all girls... i think men suffer ateast as much

also i think you should make best of situation..
sex and death are close relate man
its exciting mix.. just think positive

There's really nothing else that I can say beyond that if you are irresponsibly having sex while being fully aware that it will hurt another human being, that your actions are simply both stupid and evil. There is no justification beyond pure selfishness, and not even that, because its entirely possible to have safe sex without lying about one's status. Simply put, its wrong by any definition and that more or less ends whatever time I'll like to put into this troll thread.

IgnoredOne said:
There's really nothing else that I can say beyond that if you are irresponsibly having sex while being fully aware that it will hurt another human being, that your actions are simply both stupid and evil. There is no justification beyond pure selfishness, and not even that, because its entirely possible to have safe sex without lying about one's status. Simply put, its wrong by any definition and that more or less ends whatever time I'll like to put into this troll thread.

you dont know what you are talking about.
Have you done any IQ TEST? I have and I was just underneath genius level.
So its impossible for me to be stupid like you called me... So you go around calling people things that are not true.. I'm also not evil so more lies from you.

Edit:Leave out the name calling.
~Minus

(Since when did they lower the "genius" score on IQ tests to 50 ..?)

doiiit said:
IgnoredOne said:

So its impossible for me to be stupid like you called me... So you go around calling people things that are not true.. I'm also not evil so more lies from you.

Now we all know that you are a lier and hypocrit.

An intelligent person can still be ignorant. It is clear that your genius lies outside of the spelling, empathy and common logic departments ;)

(Also, no offence, but if you're getting enough sex to get STDs with that attitude, I'm actually starting to feel like I may not die unkissed :D )

TheSolitaryMan said:
doiiit said:
IgnoredOne said:

Now we all know that you are a lier and hypocrit.

An intelligent person can still be ignorant. It is clear that your genius lies outside of the spelling, empathy and common logic departments ;)

(Also, no offence, but if you're getting enough sex to get STDs with that attitude, I'm actually starting to feel like I may not die unkissed :D )

i dont act like this when i am picking up girls, then i put on a act until i get bored of her. have you never heard of the saying nice guys finish last. it really is true.

Edited:Leave out the name calling.
~Minus

doiiit said:
i dont act like this when i am picking up girls, then i put on a act until i get bored of her. have you never heard of the saying nice guys finish last. it really is true. you are a loser.

So not spending my life being a selfish, shallow prick who fakes his personality to endlessly have bored sex with girls makes me a loser?

I'm afraid you'll have to explain that logic, I'm not following.

TheSolitaryMan said:
So not spending my life being a selfish, shallow prick who fakes his personality to endlessly have bored sex with girls makes me a loser?

Nobody is. I think it requires a special level of genius to understand that. :rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way. Women prefer men who finish last! :D

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. I love you too! :D

Equinox said:
TheSolitaryMan said:

Nobody is. I think it requires a special level of genius to understand that. :rolleyes:

Very funny joke but its obvious i didnt mean finish last while having sex.

I thikn I have won this arguement.

you think common logic is to have empathy for other people.
Thats nothing with common logic. its 2 serpete things

doiiit said:
Equinox said:
TheSolitaryMan said:

Nah, you haven't won.

See ya in jail when you kill someone via HIV. :D

You'll be in an orange jumpsuit, be chained like an animal, and have years of your life wasted away with *gasp* no women to speak of unless through written form.

Oh, but you could still have gay sex. :>

SophiaGrace said:
doiiit said:
Equinox said:
TheSolitaryMan said:

Nah, you haven't won.

See ya in jail when you kill someone via HIV. :D

You'll be in an orange jumpsuit, be chained like an animal, and have years of your life wasted away with *gasp* no women to speak of unless through written form.

Oh, but you could still have gay sex. :>
yes i have won you must admit

I speak with intelligence and you speak of unlikely future.

I am having fun now and before. and it's pretty unlikely to get prison for something like that. I can just tell them i told her and she wanted to risk it.

IgnoredOne said:
Guys, please don't feed the troll.

what gives you right to classify me as a troll?
Just because you cant accept the reality and truth and that I have a different viewpoint?

Oh **** I thought they were talking about me when they said troll. I was like "what the fresia did I do now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back