In jail

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

I have never done anything wrong and I wouled be to skied to go to jail. Not that, this is the reason I don't do any thing wrong. Am just not a bad person.

But I sometimes think that all the bad people in the world have it better in jail because at least they get confession with somebody.

I have not done anything wrong in my life and yet I feel that am being punished for something. Trapped in my own home. If I was to get myself locked up at least I may be able to have a game of pool are chess with someone.

This life is not fare. Its always the good people that hurt. All alone avery day has to be weirs then being locked up I think.

Amsher its not just me that thinks this. Who else has thought about the same thing.

Hi Bluey,

You make an excellent point. That loneliness can be like being trapped in a jail of our making. Don't you think, though, that most psychological prisons are created by ourselves?

We hold back in fear. FEAR is FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL. In other words, it's NOT reality!

I do recommend to you a famous book called 'Feel the Fear, And Do it Anyway!"

Wendi was right in her thread---that loneliness and shyness, in order to over come them--we must take risks.

Approach strangers. Remember the corny saying, 'every stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet!' I've tried to have this attitude--to be more friendly and approachable to strangers--and I've met several fun people!

Wishing you the best,

LG

lonelygirl said:
Hi Bluey,

Do you feel comfortable discussing your surgery? Do you have complications?

lonelygirl your very nice but how can I explain with out boring you to deaf. OK I have a curvecher of the spine that was cursed by walking with a limp. Basically my spine is like an S shape. Am not a shy person realy. Well not around ppl I know. But I wouled say am becoming moor shy around the operset sex as its been a long time an now there just seems to be to much perisher about it all. I think its moor difficult in that way the older you get. I wouled be happy to meant new ppl but I just dont seem to have any thing in comen with any one. Avery one I know just whants to be at the pub. I do enjoy a drink but not every day. And also I struggle to keep up with ppl. Then there's my nana who whants to take me on holiday but can not understand why I wouled not want to go with her and her other old friends. That's just not my cup of tee. I need a balance but cernt fined any one that whants to go at my speed. I wouled love a friend that couled just go at the same speed as me and gets tied just as fast as me. At least then I wouled have someone that understand me.

Oh bluey,

I'm so sorry! Do you have scoliosis of the spine? Is this condition correctable with surgery, or is it just this way?

There is another young man on this forum with a similar issue of the spine. I won't say his name out here because that is private information.

However, maybe you could befriend someone with a similar issue or perhaps in a wheelchair, you know what I mean....just someone with a disability?

There are many people like me, Bluey, who are able bodied but not close minded. I had a boyfriend once who used a walker due to having polio as a child. He was a good guy and the disability was not a big deal to me.

There are open minded people out there! Perhaps join a social group or club for people in your area with spinal issues?

Hugs, and keep your chin up!

LG

Yes - scoliosis of the spine is exactly what I have. Sorry about that my spelling is not great. Well I had a virus when I was 11 that paralysed me from wast downwards. I have learnt to walk again but I still don't have a lot of feeling in certain places and I was still growing so it made my left leg grow back slower that it wouled have done. Also its a lot weaker than the other leg and sometimes gives away. This is what Burt my spine over. Walking funny. I have tried groups like you say but I am a funny case coz am not totoly disabled but not totoly fit ether. I wouled like to meat the guy you know of that has the same as me and see if he get tied fast to.
I don't remember to what degree my spine is over at but do know it affects my breathing.

Could you do me a favor and ask the other guy to come hear and read this. I have never meat any one that has a similar problems in this way as I do. I wouled be interested to know if he works akt.

I have had surgery. They told me with out it I wouled be in a wheelchair. So I got that to be thankful for at least. I walk funny with a limp and its always heard work but at least I can walk :)

Ye I wouled be interested to know when the other guy had surgery and how old he is and lots of stuff realy if hes similar to me in that way.

On the scoliosis forums there only interested in discussing surgery and whether they shod go back and that kind of stuff. I wouled like to know if this guy is having day to day similarities as me.

Thanks Bluey

Hey Bluey,

My pleasure. I will ask my friend on this forum to come and visit you in this thread.

I'm glad that you are able to walk and get around, despite the limp.

I would suggest that you not allow this disability to rob you of the fun you can still have--whether sitting chatting in a pub (do they have any non-smoking pubs in the UK?) you can just get one drink and nurse it while hanging out and chatting--can't you?

And there are so many things you can do seated, such as train travel. I wish you the best.

LG

LOOL Do they have any non smoking pubs. As from the beginning of the month its all non smoking now hear in the UK. :) Well sitting upright can get uncomfortable after a bit with out any support. Even at my computer I have a cushion behind me for support.

But thank you very much for doing that for me. And ye I like the pub and nermoly well drink moor then one lol (drunk is fun) ;)

HAY I wish you all the best as well but hope to see you around

Hi Bluey,

I look forward to visiting you in the UK someday and enjoying a non-smoking pub (I am allergic to cigarettes and I have asthma as well)

Take care!

LG

Latest posts

Back